Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Teleniks' CI Application

Teleniks

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Teleniks (Formerly known as Nexus)
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Terry Newburn (Also formerly Terry Newburn)
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198181797134
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 984984369879982090
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: GMOD: 1,428 - AU: (Formerly: ~150 Hours) Current: 1 Hour (I'm aware this is an extremely small amount of time - i recently returned to the community and want to regain positions within the server.)
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Inactivity (Hardware issues, Computer could no longer run GMOD with AU's mods.)
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me's are actions describing what your character is doing, i.e /me tightens the restraints on (Player).
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Use /roll to counter/check if it passed.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll decides if a character succeeds in a skill-based /me or against another player. If a Guard, for example, checks the ID of a player, they both would roll - the winner is decided by the one with a higher number.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch/Killing - i.e A guard kills a D-class for insulting them - no proper reason for termination.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule - Upon death, your memories are essentially erased and you may not leave spawn for 2 minutes (1 minute for D-Class.) For example, during a raid, I flank CI and note their forces, however I am spotted and killed. I can not relay any information to my teammates about what I saw before death.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Your life matters in every RP situation. Do not act like this is a game - you should fear for your life. For example, if I am being held at gunpoint or clearly outnumbered, it would be nonsensical to fight back in this situation.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The anomalous are potential weapons for our cause. RP is required to convince anomalies to convert to our side and be used against the Foundation. Every SCP and EC can be of use to us - whether it'd be espionage, warfare, among other potential operations. However - this is best handled with higher-ranking individuals, an low-rank CI can easily hamper negotiations between a person of interest and the Chaos Insurgency. Although in some cases necessary, this would generally be best handled by figures of authority. The usage of Anomalies can vary - the potential for some may be unknown as in select cases, anomalies can be volatile and unwilling to cooperate - the Chaos Insurgency should aim for Controlled Chaos, not Complete Chaos.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: The best thing to do would be to alert higher-ranks, there may be a potential meeting and a E6 was split up from the main group, among other potential errors. If Higher-ranks are unavailable, say in Open Comms that there is an E6 violating our territory, and advise the swift removal of personnel before lethal force is authorized. Tell the E6 (WITHOUT OPENING THE GATE) to leave before we open fire as well, and tell them to return to their site. An E6 alone, especially most likely a newbie, is not high enough grounds to warrant a potential raid. It's best to leave them with a warning because they're most likely new and were exploring the surface.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Use open comms to alert Foundation before escalation - proceed to warn higher up's & administration if needed - tell the INT to return back to base immediately.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: AI CPT's outrank SPIRE SL's.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: A Special Forces Operation is underway - you should take orders from SPIRE personnel during this time if necessary.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

Back