Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Tenebraeum 343 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebraeum

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP - 343
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP 343 is a powerful reality bending anomaly who chooses to not use his power for anything malicious, rather using it to help those around him if possible. He often interacts with anyone who he can and generally has quite a welcoming aura that very few can resist the urge to converse with him. He is a non-violent entity who claims to be 'God', or the creator of the universe. SCP 343 was given free reign to roam the facility, given the foundation does not entirely have a requirement to keep him locked up. He was given the safe designation, however, because he is very compliant with the foundation to appease them and prevent any discourse.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: There is no maintenance, as he is compliant with foundation and will listen to their requests
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP 343 does not breach
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP 343 does not need to be re-contained, as he is unable to properly breach like others
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: N/A or Roams
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No, as SCP 343 is indestructible
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Flag Off/Leave the job

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a local RP scenario where a person does an action that does not need to be broadcast to all of the server
    Example: '/me grabs bucket off of ground'
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is a command that generates a number from 1-100 and judging by the number, will determine the effectiveness of the roll
    '/me unties shoes' -> '/roll' [Server: {Insert Number}]
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match -> A D-Class is just standing in D-Block minding his own business and a GENSEC runs up and guns him down for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is New Life Rule, in which when you die you do not recall what happened in the past life as it did not happen to that character seeing as the other died | A D-Class killed by 682 would not remember he was eaten by a giant lizard
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the act of simulating fear in the event of a life threatening or potentially life threatening scenario, such as: A GENSEC threatening a D-Class to stay in D-Block and not run out when guns are pointed at them
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes, because there is likely a reason for it
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 12/4/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Discord name: mirekasukukurayuki Discord ID: 359026060106661899
  3. What is your in-game name?: Tenebraeum
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:467048229 | STEAM 64: 76561198894362186
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2337 on GMOD, probably 3.5 to 4 on the server, but I did play on the previous server with the whitelist I am applying for (I know it's irrelevant but I figured I'd mention it)
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Oon Gualap
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A - None

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back