Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

"Weapon Drop" RP application [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.G.E KnifeSwipe

Reaction score
Name: Marko James

Discord (Your Default Username): r.a.g.eknifeswipe

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:1:73026914

Current Faction & Branch: Class D {Goes by Gunrunner As a job Title]

Rank Held (RP): Class D

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): https://forums.atlasuprising.com/th...mes-hackable-unsure-why-you-would-though.573/

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words): My Rp Application is something i have been hinting towards for a while now {including in my DCB} Where Marko James a known gunrunner/dealer/Weapons and item smuggler Has contacts that COULD Drop in weapons to secret area's near the site for him to acquire and sell to Foundation/CI [Depending in what base they are in at the moment but mostly Foundation] This obviously would need the help of a EC To supply and assist in the RP of the box [To maybe even play NPC's who defend/Place the box down] And the works. The RP would also be done in a way to not "ruin" the lore of Foundation by having a site known existance. such as hiding the actual reason for the guns as a "military Coup" or rebellion.
The system i have in place for the situation will take 30 Minutes IRL to do and then a 30 Minute Cooldown. So it can only happen once a hour. And will only give 10 Guns max As a sort of balancing feature. Along with A list of "approved" Weapons so that balancing is in mind. i mostly want this to give Both sides some new weapons to play with along with RP possibilities.

The Actual System would go as follows!
Marko Gets gun requests Off people what they want {Some a New LMG/SMG Etc something he cant normally get] He then puts in a Call in RP for a drop. That drop will take 30 minutes to arrive and drops on a Random part of the map on surface. Marko would get a general Idea of where it is to give to foundation so they can go hunting. {mostly E6 so they can get their RP] While also CI if they notice the hightened Movement around can also find it. and take the box to their base to break open. This COULD be a valid reason for foundation to raid though. If they are aware the box has been taken.

Box Tampering. [If marko isnt on the side who has the box]

The box isnt a simple metal box. its a highly secured solid box with features to Destroy anything inside it if tampered with. Along with a DNA sequencer so the only person who can open it safely is Marko himself. If the box is tampered with [A failed Roll] Marko will be pinged to its Danger. letting him and the side he is on know that the box is being tampered with. so they can search for where. if it is valid a second time they will be known of its location. VIA a "hot or cold system" If the role is failed a Third and final time the box will destroy the items inside VIA crushing rendering them useless in 2 minutes time. While also giving the EXACT location of the box at all times.

If Marko manages to get the box a simple Scan of his eye [STILL CONNECTED TO ITS SOCKET.] And DNA would allow the box to open. Where he can then sell the guns.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words): This RP would benefit Marko's Growth by Fleshing out his "Gun Runner" background. Even allowing him to show his own lore from his past [since his memories got back thanks to my old RP app making all this possible in the first place.] While also giving another way to do the RP i normally do. selling guns. imagine how cool it is for example a HVY to request a gun. fight for said gun VIA the drop. and actually be rewarded for it. While also giving money a point beyond the taxes/upgrades and the like. if someone wants to try a gun they can request it and then use it.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words): This would Benefit people in terms of RP/Combat with the weapon drops/new weapons that come from it. but also allow RP. as i stated previously allowing people to test new guns or Have guns they are familliar with. in RP Such as a Gensec LT Wanting to use a Gun from his past. or even a more RP perspective as a "Display piece" a rare gun that he couldnt just go out and buy. the possibilities with it are quite unending. and allows fun RP and combat for both sides. From aspects such as a "negotiation" for the box if CI takes it. or the intense situation following the box being obtained. and a possible raid that could happen at any moment

Denied
If you would like to know the specific reasons please reach out to me (Neos) or Rain​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back