Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

William's CI Application

Player

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Player
  2. Past/Current Character Names:Fritz Brooks(Past)/Jeremy Oakwood(Current)
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]:76561198847237288
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]:1216903338009038851
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]:Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]:Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?:294 hours on GMOD in general towards the server i'm not sure but i've been through this server in weeks and exploring further roles amidst the facilty, i'm well acquainted with rules and guidelines
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU:N/A
-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):No
  2. What is /me:/me is an action one could take within rp, so for example if you are an medic and suddenly someone comes in saying they are bruised on the shoulder you are then allowed to type '/me examins shoulder, looking out for any bullet fragments'
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:I type /roll depending over the roles of said personnel, if i roll higher i succesfully countered the /me, if not i'll then behave and rp towards the action they took against me 'So for example if they type /me steal comms and i roll a number lower then them i'll lose my comms for they stole it from me'
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:/roll is chances, you roll for certain action on /me, allow me to give an example for better understanding;'MTF A is very injured and convulsing, he then rolls a number, and i roll aswell after typing /me pins him in place. If m number is lower i failed at holding him in place and request assistance, if i get a number higher then him i succesfully pin him down'. Rolls are mandatory, every /me i must type roll to see the success or failure of an action
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example:RMD means (Random Death Match) and is forbidden within the server, every single kill MUST have a valid reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:NLR means (New Life Rule), it means whenever you die you WON'T remember the events which occurred before your death, and must behave like you aren't aware of the things which occured 'for example a class d is armed and kills you' YOU MUST NOT GO AFTER HIM if he appears unnarmed, or even warn others said class d is warned.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example:Basically means the only option there is is to surrender, so if you are an unnarmed personnel you must fear and surrender a possible armed class d, or even if you are a combatant if you are surrounded and they demand you to surrender you must obey them
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):Yes
-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]:The CI sees the anomalous as possible weapons for their end goal to create a mass utopia, unlike Serpent Hands the CI perceives the anomalies as possible armament to further use against the foundation (First objective) and might even assist the breach of SCPs for their own gains, disrupting peace and order amidst the foundation so that they can finally strive
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]:Do not shoot on sight unless ordered by a superior, however i'll always ask them what their intentions are and proceed accordingly, and as soon as their business are stated i'll immediately inform their demands (or requests) to my superior so that the CI could properly act. (And most likely request 2 more members of the CI to follow me along to further question this E6 before advising the headquarters. As well as approaching with extreme caution;after all it may be just a trick of the SCP Foundation to get our little head exposed for an ambush)
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?:Immediatelly advise them to return back if i see the CI member isn't an infiltrator or scout. If they are neither of the two classes i'll immediatelly inform my higher ups about this enigmatic attitute so better act upon the situation
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Both are equals in leadership, however depending over the situation one of the two in specific gets to do the orders
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: SPIRE Operations are special times in which SPIRE gain the authority of the Alpha member who enacted the Operation. Or if a special operation is triggered
-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]:Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]:Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]:Yes. never in any under circumstances get rude, after all we are all just trying to have some fun roleplaying as members of our favorite factions, right?

Last edited:
ACCEPTED! Make a staff ticket and have them give you the RI or AI INT WL then you may be trained by an NCO+

ACCEPTED! Make a staff ticket and have them give you the RI or AI INT WL then you may be trained by an NCO+
Sir, how am able to create a staff ticket? i was never introduced to this sort of procedure

Back