Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

682 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzazaPerc

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: I have applied for SCPs in the old server but none here.
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 682
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-682 is a large, grotesque reptile creature, that vaguely resembles a crocodile. It is completely indestructible, being able to survive staggering amounts of damage even when most of it's body is destroyed or rotted. SCP 682 is able to regenerate any damage done to its body. It has incredible reflexes and strength, whilst being able to rapidly grow or shrink when it consumes things or sheds its skin. SCP 682 is often contained in a pool of hydrochloric acid surrounded by acid resistant steel. SCP 682 is capable of speaking, it has a burning hatred for humans and life and kills any humans on sight.
  4. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: N/A
  5. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Request for a d class 3 times every 10 minutes (30 minutes), each time 1 more d class is added on to the request
  6. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: It must be shot enough to the point where it becomes docile, where it will be brought back carefully to it's CC and RC'd. It can also be RC'd with 999 tickling it and rolling, if 682 loses it will be rendered docile.
  7. What does this SCP do while breached?: It rampages throughout the facility, killing any human in sight, calming down naturally after 15 minutes.
  8. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  9. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  10. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  11. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
  12. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Either reset your timer or get off the SCP and let someone else play it

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: describes a roleplay action /me sips coffee
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a random roll that decides whether rp is successful or not /me sweeps floor /roll (44) floor is still dirty
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: when someone kills someone else without a valid reason like if a gensec randomly kills a d class just standing in d block
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: when you die, all of your memories from that life are gone and you have to wait 2 mins to leave spawn like if your e6 that overhears ci talking about raiding but your killed by a scout so you cant tell anyone about that
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: when someone has a gun or your outnumbered you have to follow their orders like when a researcher is under gunpoint by ci and they demand they stand still
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/15/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: dingus_wingus dingus_wingus
  3. What is your in-game name?: JayJay Honcho
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198351148690
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: So far 1d 1h, but I have 2400 hours on GMOD.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Gensec JayJay Honcho
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A 1 ban reduction from the previous server carried over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back