Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Jaune's CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaune

Reaction score
  1. Community Name:jaune
  2. Past/Current Character Names:jaune fortnite,
  3. SteamID 64: 76561198850491270
  4. Discord ID: 780086609692459020
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 2,745.9 hours on gmod and about 4-5 hours on the AU's scprp server
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: i have none

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):No i haven't
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is when you do an action like /me gives you a high five
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you should do a /roll depending on what it is
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is how well you do something say i were to /me slaps you i would do /roll and the you would also do /roll
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: killing without a reason, doing such as killing your teammates,civilians, or whatever is a friendly person that you kill
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:nlr is New life rule basically when you die you dont remember anything that happened during your last life the example i could give is just dclass kills me as a mtf or gensec and im forced to wait my nlr timer
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: fearrp usually is when you have to 2 or more guns on a person example would be if 2 dclass took had 2 shotguns aimed at a scientist
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]:The Chaos Insurgency sees anomalies not as objects to be contained but as potential instruments for their schemes. Unlike the Foundation, which focuses on containment and study, the CI aims to harness anomalies to elevate humanity, be it for military use, espionage, or other endeavors. They view anomalies as reservoirs of power and weaponry, primarily employing anomalous entities to undermine governments and dismantle the SCP Foundation and other organizations that stand in the way of their ambition to make humanity the dominant species on Earth. Because of their approach to anomalies, they pose the most significant threat to the SCP Foundation.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]:Well simply put I would get try to get 3 or more ci near me so we could think whats going on and why there would be a e6 pvt outside, next i would say we should go and take him as a hostage or ransom, as assuming he is by himself we would be able to fearrp him. When taking him i would make sure to do /me strips you of all coms,weapons,ect and then do /roll to see if we got all his stuff on his person, i would blindfold him and take him inside to make sure that we get any info out of him then report any and all finding off the interrogation to my higher ups.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?:I would report this to my higher ups being alpha/bravo command as they are not allowed to raid by themselves.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Spire SL
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?:
  6. When SPIRE gains the abilities of Alpha CMD, it adopts the same powers as the person who activated the operations. For example, if a Major initiated the operation, SPIRE would wield powers comparable to those of a Major.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]:yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]:yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]:yes

-ACCEPTED however-
Question 4 was wrong, both hold the same level of Leadership. This questions aims to only establish how rankings work to get you to think on it so I will not deny this based on this question.

Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency. Request for AI Operatives tags in #request-tags-here in the discord and request for the AI: Initiate WL ingame through a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back