Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Icepup's CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepup

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Icepup
  2. Past/Current Character Names: 'Icy-Hot' / Billbo Saggens
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198850398488
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 523548006608273409
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: I have 4300 hours in the game and I would assume like 1000-1500 hours on the old server.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have never been removed from a job.

2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action taken by a player against an object, an animal, or a player. An example of a /me is "/me injects you with Class-A amnestics."

3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If the /me is negative for my character or something that I want to oppose, I can do a /roll to counter their action or I can do a /me + a /roll to counter their action.

4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is used to gauge the success of an action. An example would be "/me tackles you" and "/roll". If I roll higher than the person I am trying to tackle, they get pinned to the ground by me.

5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is killing random people for no reason. An example would be if a GENSEC goes into D-block and kills a D-class that was sitting in his cell doing nothing.

6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR stands for new life rule. It means that when you die, you don't remember what happened in your past life. An example of this would be if an E-6 (or whatever they are going to be called) dies while CI is trying to raid, they can't respawn, and tell other E-6's that a raid is happening.

7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is RP that takes place when you are being held at gunpoint or knifepoint and are heavly outmanned or outgunned. An example of this would be if 6 CI pull their guns out on an E-6 that doesn't have their gun out and is by themself.

8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yea

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The CI doesn’t have any negative views against the anomalies like the GOC, but they aren’t friendly with them like the Serpent’s hand or other cults. Instead, the CI views the anomalies with a cost/gain viewpoint. For SCPs like 049 or 999, they take them in and offer them shelter because they offer value to them. SCPs like 096 or 682 would harm the CI more than they would help them, so the CI would use them as weapons and turn them against their enemies. Lastly, SCP’s such as 912 or SCP-420 are pretty useless in both helping and harming people like the CI so they would just be let go or destroyed, depending on which one is easier.

2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: This situation depends on the current relationship between the CI and the Foundation. If the CI and the Foundation were at active war, I would radio in that there is a possible trap or someone that could be held hostage right outside our base. From there I would just follow what the COC or SPIRE says to do. On the other hand, if we weren’t at war with the Foundation. I would get someone else to come with me and go talk to him without guns out and on safety. From there I would try and talk to him if he doesn’t fire at us and gauge the situation. I would try to RP the situation out the best I can by going along with how everyone wants to depict their characters.

3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would radio up the COC saying that a CI INT ran into the Foundation. If I had his name I would include it in the radio. From there I would just do what the COC ordered.

4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both in two different COC chains, so I would listen to the AI CPT. However, if the SPIRE SL had priority over a mission or was in the same group as me while the AI CPT was giving orders from somewhere else, I would follow the SPIRE SL.

5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: This means that SPIRE is doing a mission to complete a mission objective. If the SPIRE SL or whichever SPIRE is in charge of the operations asks for general help then I would help. If they don’t need any help or say the operation is classified for my rank, I would continue to do normal activities.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back