Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Kamery's C.I. Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamery

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Kamery
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Faye “The Irishman” Abiron
  3. SteamID 64: [76561198362894481]
  4. Discord ID: [1205641987689287680]
  5. Do you have Teamspeak?: [Yes}
  6. Do you have discord?: [Yes}
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 1,020.7 Hours currently in GMOD, at least 900 hours of that is within AU’s Servers.
  8. Please list all warnings/bans applied to you within AU: I believe I had one warning for RDM as a D-Class logged.

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job?: No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: It generally relates to an action, such as “/me tackles you”, a majority of the time, you, and possibly an opponent need to roll to complete or fail said action.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: It depends, but in most contexts it’ll likely warrant a counter /roll.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: You’re basically just rolling a dice, generally in response or alongside a /me. Example: “/me tackles you”, both parties do a “/roll”, and whoever gets the higher roll succeeds. Though some actions have a set roll, rather than higher number supremacy.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: “Random Death Match” It’s just killing someone for no reason. So if I were to spawn in, and go murder a D-Class for the kicks, that's RDM
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: “New Life Rule”, if you die, you don’t remember what happened prior to death, with minimal exceptions. So if I'm rioting as a D-Class, and get capped, I remember nothing prior to my death.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: It’s basically just responding with common sense in scenarios relating to PVP. Say I’m armed, but don’t have my gun out, and 3 E6 jump me with their rifles aimed at me. While yes, I am armed, I am put under fear of RP due to the near impossibility of me winning that fight. (In an RP sense, at the very least)
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them?: (Yes)

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency, in short, views the anomalous as tools, tools to further the human race. Currently, this view mostly revolves around using anomalous entities to our exclusive advantage. Using them as weapons or aides, mostly against the S.C.P Foundation, but other G.O.I's as well. In the future and long term, this would include using the anomalous to benefit all of humanity, rather than just using them as weapons. We as an organization view the veil, set up by the S.C.P Foundation and similar groups, as a negative, and wish to unveil the anomalous once we have a strong enough foot hold on the world stage.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: It highly depends on the general atmosphere of the server that day. Sometimes combat is more frequent and sometimes it's more sparse. Or my current character might play a factor. In a general sense, I'd say there's a decent chance he gets domed, and a decent chance I try to talk to him from the edge of the base. Depending on the mood of the server. I might even grab a buddy or two to accompany me out so we can all have a chat (and to prevent any risk of me getting captured). I think at the very least, I'd try to talk to him, even if it ends with one of us getting shot.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: In an RP sense, depends on my rank, but probably not a lot, not much you can do. I'd inform a higher up or make a ticket, since I do believe solo-raiding is rule violation on both an RP and Server level.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: In a *majority* of scenarios, the AI CPT will have a higher authority, though during a SPIRE Operation, the SPIRE SL will have a higher authority.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: It depends on the operation, but in general terms, this gives the SPIRE command equal to whichever ALPHA member called said operation.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you?: [Yes]
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP?: [Yes]
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations: [Yes]

-PENDING-
The following needs rework/answered

-OOC INFO-
Your Discord ID doesn't link to any profile, are you in AU's Discord? If you are please review/resubmit your Discord ID again.

-OTHER-
Your answers are wonderful, however, while reviewing info on CI SSGT 'Irishman' - do correct me if I'm wrong here or if I have the wrong person - though, I've seen Officers speaking on some points for you. I'd like you to review these points and explain how you will improve from these pointers.

Note these pointers are not from me, but from past CI Officers, which I will not be naming for privacy's sake.
---------QUOTES/CRITICISM---------
- Not in comms during a raid defense
- Disregarding being told to get in comms numerous times
- Directly ignored Spire telling them to not push in a defensive raid TWICE
- And they said and I quote "Tf am I gonna do" when told by me not to push

"Irishman" - SSGT (straight haven't seen them at all on CI, could be when I am on I do not see them)

-OOC INFO (Revised)-
Discord ID (1170022257112920107)/"jamesfaye", I am unsure how I got the ID's mixed up, my apologies.

-OTHER-
I'm not sure if you wanted me to respond to any of the criticisms, or just say "how I'd improve", for clarities sake, I will do both.

As a C.I. I never faced any disciplinary action or warnings, (Both in an RP sense and a OOC Sense) as "Irishman". (Not that I was informed of, anyways). I just want to make this as a general statement.

----------CRITICISM----------
- As for the "Disregarding being told to get in comms" bit, I did often take a little longer to get in comms, as I'd join the server, get ready to play, and *then* open TS, but I whole heartedly disagree with anyone saying I outright "disregarded" a request to join comms. If I didn't join comms, I either had a reason, or was actively in the process of joining comms.

- I'm unsure why a I think *single* raid event is brought up as a critique, but I do not recall the "ignoring SPIRE" thing. It could of happened, but at best I didn't hear/see the orders, and at worst I made a poor choice in combat. (Though I was never really the type to be up front, I played Medic most often, I liked to hide in the back.)

- As for "Tf am I gonna do", I have no idea. I didn't speak as Irishman (He was a mute character you see), so if I did say this, I apologize, but I do not recall it.

And as for the last sentence, I was half and half on AU, I spent half of my time on my SA character, and half of it as "Irishman".
And I only ever played during V7, incase anyone from V8 was confused for me.

--------IMPROVEMENT-----------

As for improvement, I really just need to open TS before I join the server, other than that I see the rest of these as one off events, that well, if they did happen, are very mild blotches on my record, they are most certainly not the norm as proven by my mostly clean record, and the fact that I even managed SSGT.

That last one critique though, if I did respond like that in any serious manor, I do whole heartedly apologize.

Last edited:
-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back