Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Toasters CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toaster Strudels

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Toaster Strudels
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Billy BobJoe (I'm going to use this for my D-Class)
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198202324272
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 1057082929098002554
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: No but I will download it and join it.
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: None on the new server but probably a good 30 on the other server.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: I have been banned permanently once before but I'm not sure about warns. My ban was appealed later on.

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An action you preform in-game that the game itself cannot replicate.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would either let it happen or preform a /me to counter his.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is to determine who would win a /me fight a roll is a random number 1-100
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch is where you randomly engage in a deathmatch with another player.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule is where you forget everything that happened in your previous life (before you died)
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is where your character should be afraid and must abide by whatever is causing the FearRP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: To use anomalies to make the human race more superior
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Immediately report it to any higher ups in the CI and let them handle the situation.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Immediately inform the higher ups and await orders but I do understand it's considered a Class-A crime which is punishable by termination.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both Bravo Command and are the same rank.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: SPIRE assumes the powers of Alpha Command

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-PENDING-

Application needs a bit more info. Please reply below this message regarding your answer.
Long Form Questions:
1) Add more detail here, be descriptive.
2) We'd like to see how you'd handle it rather than delegating the task to Bravo_Command. Think from an RP perspective, how would you handle this person?

1. To add onto what I had already stated above, the Chaos Insurgency's primary goal is to make the human race more superior than it already is while this is their primary goal they do have other goals. The Chaos Insurgency is also interested in attacking and destroying other GOI's / The Foundation. Their goal is to cripple these GOI's before they break the "veil" but they will use other GOI's given the opportunity.

2. If an E6 PVT approached our base I'd report it in and then ask another person to accompany me while I detain the person outside and bring them in for questioning. He would be moved to a prison cell until everyone is ready to proceed with questions.

-ACCEPTED-

Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back