Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Vito's CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

v i t o

Reaction score
  1. Community Name: Vito
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Vito / Gregor / Wrecker
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198100461119
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 363763119799009294
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: gmod: 4500 / server: N/A
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a roleplay maneuver such as /me Grabs bottle of desk or /me puts in cuffs
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on the /me such as being searched I would roll against.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is a random number generator from 1 to 100. /roll's are mainly used in /me such as. /me search's for weapons and comms. /roll
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match. RDM Is when someone kills another play for no reason. such as simply chillin in the medbay and a person comes in and shot guns you that is RDM
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. NLR is when you are killed and must wait a certain amount of time to leave bunks. you also lose all previous knowledge of what happened.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is when you're character is in fear for his or her life. An example is 1 CI and 5 Foundation pointing's gun at the, the CI would be under Fear RP and would be scared to open fire / run away.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: CI view the anomalous as a weapon against the foundation. They believe that they can use these things as a way to rid the world of the foundation. Once they get the Anomalies in there own custody they want to trick them, use them in there own to make them into weapons to push there agenda. They will use them to raid foundation and make them kill as many foundation until they are taken down. They will simply do that over and over again every time they are able to acquire one. Chaos's main goal is to be-rid of the foundation, to fight till there is no trace left of them. Yet wile there are still anomalies CI will continue to fight and raid the foundation.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Walk up to them either weapon on safety or weapons completely away and talk to them see whats up what there doing. I'd most likely radio to any of my higher up's to let them know whats the situation and see what they'd like me to do. If the E6 is off importance then I'd most likely would ask for at least another member of CI to come chill next to me in case of anything wore to happen. If simply just walking around, I'd try to stir up a conversation start some talk. I’d make sure to give the E6 an opportunity to also push some RP and if nothing really does happen then I’d personally try and create an activity for us both to discuss.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I'd get in touch was an Officer and let them know and hope that they handle it from there and or contact staff as-well letting them know.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both similar in ranks yet depending on the mission and what's the current situation
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: This is when Spire takes control of CI and acts as its current head's, they will take control for the moment. If a CPT / Colonel call it SPIRE practically takes up the mantle of those ranks.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: yes

Last edited:
-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back