Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

D-Class Dealer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TM] Ezaza [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: D-Class Dealer
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The D-Class dealer is a prisoner on Site-85, who resides in D-Block with the other D-Class prisoners. The D-Class dealer has access to the dealer shop, which offers higher quality weapons then the regular shop has. Through RP, the D-Class Dealer's role is to supply fellow D-Class with weapons, weapons mainly used for riots and escape attempts. The D-Class dealer plays a key role within the D-Block, their ability to supply fellow D-Class with high quality weapons is considered valuable, and creates a better opportunity to escape/riot. The D-Class dealer can assist with gaining access to weapons, as some may not want to spend their money on weapons, the dealer can buy them for them, and not only that higher quality weapons. The D-Class dealer can bring valuable RP through their weapons, such as hostage RP, riots, etc. The D-Class dealer can also bring RP through selling weapons to fellow D-Class, bargaining weapons prices, and create a store or booth out of props (I'm not sure if we can do this anymore but it sounds cool). Otherwise this job functions the same as the other D-Class jobs. Serving as a member of a work crew, being in a researcher's test, and making ammo runs for the foundation.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Foundation and D-Class commander's orders
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: It is used as a way for D-Class to gain better weapons, and can assist in riots and hostage situations.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: D-Class don't have comms
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Well if it's GENSEC I would ask for a GENSEC that has a higher rank then the one I have a problem with, and discuss the problem with them and how it can be resolved.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I would usually go up to other D-Class and ask them if they would like to purchase some weaponry.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An action in roleplay | /me slaps him in the face
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Do a /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: An RNG aspect that decides whether you win or lose in a RP situation | /me stitches up the wound /roll "89" stitch was successful
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: When a player kills another player without any valid reason | A D-Class kills another D-Class because he felt like it
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: When you die you forget everything in your past life | If you get terminated as a D-Class because you found out about 05, you forget about it in your next life
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: If your unarmed or outnumbered and they have guns pointed at you, you have to comply | A D-Class points his gun at a researcher, the researcher must comply with his orders
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/21/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: dingus_wingus 667159997951639595
  3. What is your in-game name?: D-Class Jonathan Bockus | GENSEC JayJay Honcho
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198351148690
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2,500 GMod hours, about 2D on the server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: D-Class Jonathan Bockus | GENSEC JayJay Honcho
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: 1 ban reduction from 2022

Last edited:

Denied
Apologies but we are not accepting apps for D-class.
Foundation jobs are specifically for Site staff.
Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back