Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Dev Vlog #2 - Inventory System

Mal

Root Access
Staff member
- EXECUTIVE OWNER -
Reaction score
We've just uploaded our second Dev Vlog🎊.
Check out what we've been cooking and let us know what you think.

🔗Link

It’s a very nice update, a huge change compared to many servers that I think a lot of people will appreciate.

A cool suggestion is to maybe have different attachments other than just the gun attachments or extra slots for your vests and armors.

IE: Two point sling on a rifle might bring a faster draw time, mag pouches to add onto your armor to add extra amp capacity, or some sort of slot to add to your plate carrier to give more armor but takes away speed, it can make it so there can be multiple different playstyles for how some people might want to play

All I can think is "Hehe, Funny GENSEC Pizza Delivery Guy"

Its things like this that make me realize how far gmod has come as a sandbox game

• Love
Reactions: Mal
It’s a very nice update, a huge change compared to many servers that I think a lot of people will appreciate.

A cool suggestion is to maybe have different attachments other than just the gun attachments or extra slots for your vests and armors.

IE: Two point sling on a rifle might bring a faster draw time, mag pouches to add onto your armor to add extra amp capacity, or some sort of slot to add to your plate carrier to give more armor but takes away speed, it can make it so there can be multiple different playstyles for how some people might want to play
Thank you for your suggestion! Will keep that noted. Cannot guarantee anything like that before launch but definitely a discussion for after.

Back