Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Dreddful aka Asher Solace SCP-682 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher Solace

Reaction score
How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:0
If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4): N/A
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-682 'Indestructible Lizard'
Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-682 is a hostile SCP with the one objective goal, to kill. SCP-682 is one of the most violent and destructive SCP's in the foundation's containment. SCP-682 is the scariest SCP as he can not only kill along as he's not in passive mode, but also speaks with a slow and deep voice as it chases down its pray. SCP-682 is an indestructible beast in which when shot grows smaller until he is rendered docile. However, SCP-682 by SCP-999 and has to /roll if roll is lost SCP-682 will then be rendered docile. SCP-682 will also automatically be rendered docile after a 15-minute period.
What Object Class is this SCP?: Keter
How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: No Maintenance
How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Will auto breach after 50 minutes
How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: After 15 minutes it will go docile, or /me tickle roll.
What does this SCP do while breached?: Kill humans, even scp only if attacked.
Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Must get off job for 5 minutes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a individual action for roleplay. Ex. /me Strips Weapons/Comms
If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /roll them depending on the situation
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: something two players do to see who wins the "challenge" at hand
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch attacking someone for no reason.Ex. shooting someone with no valid RP reason.
What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, You will forget everything about your old life upon death. You cannot leave your spawn for 2 minutes.
What is FearRP? Please give an example: Basically realizing the only way out is to surrender but not caring about your life. If a player has a weapon and you dont you will be under fearrp.
When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes but with a valid reason.
Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 5/20/2024
What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: im_dreddful
What is your in-game name?: Asher Solace
What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:115375017
How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 7,760 on gmod and maybe 1-2 days on the server been playing for about a week though.
What other characters do you actively play as?: Mainly AI
Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

Last edited:
On hold
Please meet the 100 word minimum for:
Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):
Please review your answers for these questions:
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Strips Weapons/Comms
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random deathmatch aka shooting someone with no valid RP reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back