Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personel\\General_Security_Department\\General_Security_SL\\Reprisal\\ [Hackable L4 Clearance]

Lance

Reaction score
AD_4nXd1On7NPMK02Z-90D8Z3Ny6iS4mDi2dQlqaxY7V4wLd9vMOh9nXLV19ru8jgPirGD25q2lGzj_pIkm2EuLRDif7MdkRFMxFnTPbmWQBVoW5pQq1Df2wpW7lqm8-KKyxuBp2lCZBZziGb5lLiRli5WGtOla_

Please Input Entry Phrase

*██████████*

Level 4 Clearance Required. Unauthorized entry to encrypted documents will be prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the SCP Foundation authority. Scroll down to continue.

Character Information:

Code Name: Reprisal

Full Name: Sage Lance

Department: General Security

Character Description: Heavy Lead Reprisal of General Security is a confident yet thoughtful operative within the SCP Foundation, specializing in defending the site from GOI’s. With a military background, Reprisal brings discipline and strategic thinking to her role. Known for her unyielding dedication, she has faced humanoid and anomalous threats, earning praise and respect for her hard work. Reprisal's confident demeanor conceals a keen intellect, allowing her to navigate the unpredictable nature of GOI’s and SCPs the same. Her loyalty to the Foundation is unwavering, stemming from a personal encounter with a GOI that sparked her commitment to protecting the world from those like it. Sergeant Sage Lance remains a stalwart defender against the Groups of Interest that threaten our safety.

Character Impactful Events:
6/3/24: Reprisal received an email from site 51 that read​
Dear SGT Sage Lance,
Your sister, River Lance has been designated missing. She may have defected. If you feel as though you are in danger, please reach out to your site command to get you protection or hide behind a designation.
We hope you understand, Site 51 command

4/30/2021: Sage Lance found herself at the forefront of a containment breach involving SCP-682, the "Indestructible Reptile." As chaos erupted within Site-048, Sage displayed exceptional leadership under pressure. Despite the unprecedented challenges posed by SCP-682's large size and intelligence abilities, Lance orchestrated a swift and effective response. Through strategic coordination with Epsilon-11 squads, she managed to confine SCP-682 to the designated area, preventing further massacres from its deadly jaws. Lance's decisive actions and tactical acumen not only averted a potential catastrophe but also earned her accolades from higher-ups within the SCP Foundation, solidifying her reputation as a reliable and capable leader in anomalous containment situations.

2/21/19: Sage Lance has two sibling, River and Rio Lance. Rio and River were both stationed on site 31 along with Sage. During a CI capture raid, Sage, Rio, and River were all captured simultaneously and Sage and River witnessed Rio Lance get executed by a CI Alpha Command designated 'Sorrowful' who after the execution proceeded to have an E6 NCO barge into the room and executed the CI Alpha Command member.

Character Opinions:

HATES:
GOI’s: They killed my squad back in the past and have killed those I cared about after I joined the SCP Foundation

DISLIKES:
Noncompliance: People who are below someone should follow orders as long as it does not put them at risk.

NEUTRAL:
Computers: They may be useful and important, but they make me so upset as I am nowhere near technologically advanced

Thoughts on People:

Examples:

HATES:
SCP-049: What a monster, it makes me vomit to think we keep scum like you here.

DISLIKES:
(TBD)

NEUTRAL:
'Reaper': He disliked that I transferred out of NTF as I wanted to be in a more important leadership position.

'Bible': He is an amazing guy and deserves to be an Officer one day.
'Horizon': He is one of the hardest working Gensec I know
'Diabolical': A very smart XO and has done more than I could ever ask to help me improve within the Foundation.

Personal Comms
Autumn Graves ,Biggie Smolls, Stevie Mixx, Diabolical

Character Unique Items:
Necklace from my sister:
She went missing and this is all I have left of her.​
=============================================================================================================================

Last edited:
Back