Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\MED_DEP\\CO\\COMBATIVE_MEDIC\\Elijah_Jones

Isamu

Reaction score
*WARNING!*
*THIS FILE IS OF LEVEL [4:2] CLEARANCE, ANYONE WHO DOES NOT MEET THE APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY*
1713182113728.png

[FILE LOADED]

PERSONNEL INFORMATION
[GENERAL INFORMATION]
NAME: Elijah Jones
CODENAME: 'Paradox'
DOB: 25th June, 2000 | Age: 24
POB: Glasgow, Scotland
NATIONALITY: Scottish

- IMAGE LOADED -
qS3REmBfScg-0RKfG9J5Phe0pbQ-R_qvzpuPV6DJ_MTAneeRnzFf8d2MCtJqNo6lyiDdZErM04cdDwipTmwBlgHUumjVh5fc9FQB-w32I0QAVkz44UKvs-EIVak92NbMHpS33dl7DAfjNBTi-t21wi0A8g=s2048

// Image is AI generated, I do not take any credit for its creation.

[BRANCH INFORMATION]
DEPARTMENT: Medical
SPECIALITY: N/A

[PERSONNEL HISTORY]
Elijah Jones was born on June 25th, 2000, in Glasgow, Scotland. Growing up in a middle-class family, he developed a strong sense of responsibility and empathy from a young age. His interest in medicine had sparked early, encouraged by his mother's work as a nurse.
After completing his schooling, Elijah enlisted in the military, eager to serve his country and make a difference. His dedication and natural aptitude for healthcare led him to specialize in medical services within the military, where he honed his skills in emergency care and field medicine.
At some point during his service, Elijah was recruited by the SCP Foundation for his exceptional medical capabilities. Joining the Medical Department, he quickly rose through the ranks, earning the position of Staff Sergeant. His calm demeanour and efficient approach to patient care earned him recognition among his peers and superiors.

PERSONNEL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS
(OOC)

[THOUGHTS]
(PEOPLE)

BEST FRIENDS
'Phoenix' - Started out as an NCO with me, you're pretty much my non-biological brother in my eyes! | You know I've always got your back, brother, no matter what. | If you get injured one more time, I don't know what I'll do. | I'm going to kick your ass if you keep getting injured, the day you die is the day I become lost.

'Orcus' - You were here at first when the site first became operation and we've gotten to know each other really well, I'd personally say that our friend ship is as strong as steel, it's unbreakable. | I promised you that I would join Nine Tailed Fox at some point, I swear that I'll upkeep it.

Ace Sol - You were originally just a D-Class that had caught my eye with your amazing communication and initiative, I'm glad that we pulled you into Medical. | I'll always be here to make sure you're okay, I won't let anyone harm you.

Codsworth Miller - You are just like the others, Miller. You can be annoying at times, but in all you're a brother I never got to have. | Sometimes you can be questionable, but a brother never turns on another.

James Anderson - A good Lieutenant, doesn't have much of a presence unfortunately.

Ezekiel Longhart - A brilliant doctor and friend, he knows how to make your day.

Timbo Lee - An inspirational yet goofy leader, keep up the good work. | I don't know where you transferred off to, but I will miss being around you. | I miss you.. We miss you, come back.

Lily Politan - Someone with a pretty straight-forward personality and common sense, you don't see that a lot down here. | You joined Medical and are already an NCO, you deserve it with the amount of work you dedicate.

Sam Eckhart - You are just like Timbo, you excel in medical duties yet have a great sense of humour that you can ground when it's needed, we appreciate you. | It's a shame that you were transferred out from our site, I felt like we were really starting to grow a connection, but I suppose all good things come to an end at some point. | I miss you.. We miss you, come back.

Dean McNeil - He's a competent guy and pretty cool in general, hope to see more of him in the future.

Saber Pendragon - He's just there I guess, he doesn't really do much.

Jaune Fortnite - A brilliant mind and hand when it comes to interning for Medical. | You've saved me and my comrades a fair amount of times, I trust you. | Betrayed us and joined NTF.

'Krumpet' - I'm on a neutral ground with you, I didn't want that fight to escalate to the point it did and it's on me. | You and Neko sure do seem happy around each other, it's odd.

TRUSTS
'Flash-Drive' - A great Medical Director, always trying to help out where he can. | You saved me, I don't really have anymore words. | I'll forever admire you and your work.

DISLIKES
'Medkit' - How can someone be so accepting of themselves after losing everything, it sickens me. | You get yourself captured, I wouldn't be sticking my neck out for you if it wasn't part of my job. | I can understand why you're always so moody, but you need to keep a level head on the job and push that aside.

(ITEMS)
IFAK - My first aid kit is my everything. | The more stickers, the better!

Defibrillators - Next to my IFAK, it's one of my favourite tools. | I've used these a lot more than I wanted to.

Pens - Clicking them over and over is nice. | I'll never get used to it.

PDA - My PDA, keeps data on my person that I might need for patients. (DM me for access if you get your hands on it!)

DISLIKES
Paper - The amount of paper cut wounds I get in med bay hurts.

Wheelchairs - Do I even need to say why?

The wall - That fucking thing has claimed more lives than SCP-049 and SCP-035 when the site is quiet, and that says a lot.

(LOCATIONS)

Medical Bay - Calm and relaxing, when people aren't dying that is.

Foundation Garage - The noise of gears shifting and crates falling is satisfying.

MD Office - Dr. Drive gave me a bunk in there, I use it whenever I get the chance to.

DISLIKES
Sussy Square - It's way too open to be standing outside.

The Canal's - I've seen countless bodies drift up toward the safe-zone.

D-Block - It's way too chaotic for me, guess I just need to cope with it.

CI Base - The terrain is coarse and the base itself is a mineshaft.

The Hospital - For a place of life, it sure does bring a lot of death.

PERSONNEL COMMUNICATIONS LIST

-
GENERAL -
[MD] - [F] - [L1/2/3/4] - [G] - [EM]

- PERSONAL -
NTF CPT 'Crota' [Crota]
MED 1LT 'Phoenix' [Phoenix]
MD 'Flash-Drive' [Flash]
MED PFC Tom Willow [Willow]
GENSEC XO 'Frontier' [Frontier]
NTF MSGT Joey Silos [Silos]
GENSEC DSL Dean McNeil [McNeil]
RA LT Saber Pendragon [Saber]
SPIRE OP 'Krumpet' [Krumpet]
MD SSGT Ace Sol [Sol]
ASC 'VISION' [Vision]

PERSONNEL MEDICAL FILES

LOG - #1
Date: [04/23/2024]

Patient Name: [Elijah Jones]

1. Injury Type:
    • Laceration X1 - Upper Back
  2. Physical/Psychological:
    • Physical
  3. Treatment Method:
    • Sterile wound dressing applied.
  4. Medications Prescribed:
    • Antibiotic ointment - [04/23/2024]

LOG - #2
Date: [04/19/2024]

Patient Name: [Elijah Jones]

1. Injury Type:
    • Comatose - SEE Removal
  2. Physical/Psychological:
    • Physical
  3. Treatment Method:
    • Blood was recycled with fresh batches, SEE levels have since increased back to standard.
  4. Medications Prescribed:
    • N/A

Last edited:
// Already changed the format, hopefully this will do good for the time being!

// A little late, but rank has been updated to MSGT, I've finally accomplished my first goal on AU which was to make the rank of MSGT. Previously before the hiatus I could never get anything above SGT, and when I did I didn't completely deserve it, but with constant reassurance from my CO's and those surrounding me, I am happy to be where I am, so thank you.

// Updated the formatting, trying to keep it more clean I suppose. (Also got 1SG!)

// SGM now, woohoo! Also added some more personal opinions.

// Made this, it can be taken IC'ly as what's shown on my ID.

Attachments

• mu0hgkcAigUUCiwQWCdyTElhA3T25rMukFgksElgksEhgkcAigftNAv8D1KSPYE8M3V0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
    mu0hgkcAigUUCiwQWCdyTElhA3T25rMukFgksElgksEhgkcAigftNAv8D1KSPYE8M3V0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 3
// Personal Opinions have been updated once more! Some new people are on there, and old ones have most likely been updated.

Back