Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\LILY_POLITAN

RuRu

Reaction score
[Access File LILY_POLITAN?]

[Y]

[AUTHENTICATING CREDENTIALS...]
[... ... ...]

[CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED]

weiss_schnee_by_yellownicky_df5jrw7-fullview.jpg
"To see is to believe"

|| W A R N I N G ||

You are about to open a classified file of the SCP Foundation.
Level 3 Clearance Required
If you are not authorized to access this file, we will be notified.

Do NOT take this warning lightly

Full Name: Lily Politan

Department: E-11 "Nine-tailed Fox"

GENERAL:
5'3, Snow white hair. Reserved Demeanor
- Moved from Site-300, after site-wide breaches left her traumatized
- Since been re-integrated into the facility, she's been working well within the containment zones (mostly) staying out of trouble and making friends with her new coworkers.
Initiate Lily Politan is a promising candidate, recently accepted into our task force. Her prior specialization with anomalies in Site-300 has allowed her to easily fit in to this new role, despite the memory loss due to Amnestics. Under NO circumstances shall she come into contact with Mnestic drugs, and any personnel caught in possession around her will be severely reprimanded.

MEDICAL:
BLOOD TYPE: B-
DOCUMENTED ALLERGIES: Penicillin, Nuts, Iodine related treatments

CURRENT ISSUES:
- Received metal rod inside of her back, circa. 16/04/2024
- Raynaud's syndrome, caused by extreme stress or heat changes

- Due to a case of Raynaud's syndrome (See footnote 1), Lily is seen often wearing full length clothes, even in the middle of Summer, including a unique green scarf and pair of woolen gloves. Despite the issues it may cause in combat, her ability to properly contain and neutralize SCPs has been proven invaluable.
- She can often be seen staring blankly, zoning out, but this is not a present worry. If any further memory loss or sudden memory gain develops, please report her to Medical Bay immediately for treatment.

(NOTE 1: In Raynaud's Syndrome, smaller arteries that supply blood to the skin constrict excessively in response to cold, limiting blood supply to the affected area, typically the outer extremities such as fingers and toes)

LOVES:
NTF: Lovely guys and girls, they've been with me the whole time, even if it seems like I'm ALWAYS doing patrol
Medical Bay: Can't thank them enough for what they've done, although the daily checkups do get exhausting

Summer: "Despite my requests for a personal heater over and over, all I've been given are these itchy blankets..."
E6: "Despite having to do their job for them a lot, seems like some pretty nice guys"
GENSEC: "Great to be around, could never deal with D-Class as much as they do, I'd go INSANE"

DISLIKES:
Being Cold: "God why is it always kept freezing in here, its a containment chamber not a freezer"
Able (SCP-076): "Broke my back... was kind of deserved and they apologized, but now I can't turn my head without being in pain"

PERSONAL ITEMS

Dark Green Scarf
"Only thing keeping me safe, smells like lavender"

Olive Patterned Gloves (Embroidered with NP at base)
"Mm toasty, not sure who NP is, but thanks I guess?"

[Access restricted information?]
[Y]
[Downloading...]

6/10/21:
After fleeing an offshore site, documents containing [CLASSIFIED] were split apart and transported between three members; 'True', 'Quiet', and herself. Despite the other two successfully escaping, Foundation personnel caught up to her. Despite loss of personnel, she was eventually captured and brought back to Site-███ for questioning. Realizing the documents were stored in memory format, low-dose amnestic drugs were administered and she was integrated into the class-D population, under strict watch from higher-ups.

8/11/23:
Unsuccessful ways of extracting information, including Physical and Mental "coercion" throughout the periods of two years, it was finally decided that trust within the Foundation was needed to get anything out of them. Under watchful eye, she was recruited into the NTF, and guided on the containment and protection of multiple (non memory altering) SCPs.

23/3/24:
After witnessing an E-11 capture (and torture for information) of a Chaos Operative, memories started to return at a worrying pace. After identifying who this Chaos Insurgency member was, its revealed that they were related, and all our work has been halted for the time being. Following this incident, Subject was removed from Site-███ and transferred to Site-███, where she has been de-ranked and taken in as another Initiate for the Foundation.

IF PERSONNEL REFERENCED IS TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH DOCUMENTS, IMMEDIATELY ISOLATE AND PROVIDE AMNESTICS.
THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL

Last edited:
// I love the detail, I hope to see the character expand more in the future!

// Updated Formatting, History, and Likes/Dislikes <3

Back