Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\Research_Agency\\Jeff 'Tengu' Gold [Hackable Lv4]

[M] SamuraiWolf091 [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
<<Warning>>
This is file is clearance of [Lv4-1] those found reading this file not of this clearance level will be persecuted by the foundation
<<You have been warned>>

---[Insert Credentials]---
---[insert name]---
---[insert password]---

<<[Please Wait]>>

<<-------------->>

<<[Loading File]>>

<<-------------->>

<<[Loading Complete]>>

AD_4nXeMBdlaci-53FlLNp1ASkqNFTuaeNPS4ZryvqCwDAJ8qohkCOkHRSXfaAg7-0f71VwLma3pA-ivmL9fpkdwKAkVpJFmK43GeBzMuEsZBsk8x3D7Baeyqn-48NmnNe0tTaiNq_pG5D1MAsSEixHf1sOHGGHT

Personnel Information:
Name: JEFF GOLD
Codename:TENGU
Department: RESEARCH AGENCY
Clearance Level: LV4
Date of Birth: MARCH 14,2001
Place of Birth: [REDCATED]
Ethnicity: IRISH
Height: 5,8
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: GREEN

Character History:
Jeff’TENGU’Gold was born in Ireland in the city of [REDCATED] on March 14,2001 at 18 he would move to the main city of Dublin to join the Irish Army. At boot camp he found his love for shooting things along with the thrill of the adrenaline rush he would get from shooting things he enjoyed it so much he would go to firing range just to get an adrenaline rush. Over time this wasn’t enough so he would step into adrenaline based drugs to help get the boost he needs so that he could be under his words a “true adrenaline junkie”. While on a convoy at the country side of [REDCATED] still unknown to him CI would stage a attack on his convey many soldiers were injured in his heroic actions he would protect the lives of his hurt country men were they all would come out alive. Due to the spread his heroic action the foundation would approach him to put him within the Research Agency at site-## were he later would be transferred to site-## were he would take up the position of the recently deceased QRT Lead [REDACTED]’Griffin’[REDACTED].

—------------------------ Personal opinions—-----------------------
|Loves|
-Shooting things
-Adrenaline rushes

|Likes|
-pineapple pizza “yeah I know who would ever”
-various fruits his main favorites is watermelon and grapes
-watching researchers do research things
-metal and rock music
-history

|Dislikes|
-Explosives “they to much of a bloody mess”
-Elevators ‘why do we have so many and why are they so slow?”
-Math: I’m not smart enough for this”

|Hates|
-Surface “too exhausting to deal with the people up there”

—---------------------People/Branch Opinions—---------------------
|likes|
-Dr. Halliday: He’s a cool person i like him as the HOR
-John Thompson: He listens to orders well and he Is a nice person to talk to.
-Dr. Van Gogh: I like him, he has a nice since of humor.
-Medical: Even though they are weird people, I like them. Maybe it’s because they are weird.
-Scp-999:He’s too adorable I’m making sure to give him a candy anytime i see him.
-SCP-049:His abilities are fascinating. I wonder what the life of one his zombies is.

|neutral|
-Gensec:They are cool people.
-NTF:Haven’t interacted with them that much.
-CI:They maybe be the enemy but I have no reason to hate them.
|Hates|
SCP-682:just turn small and go to your CC already.
D-Class:Never trust a lab rat with a gun and stop trying to shoot the researchers.

--------Character Unique Items---------
Personal stash of adrenaline stims​

Back