Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[FORMAT] AU's Suggested DCB Template [PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A DCB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

Management Team
Management
Reaction score
Atlas Uprising DCB Format & Rules
===========================================================================

This format is recommended to use for the following:
- You are trying to find a format that's easy to put together.
- You want to make a DCB that contains the minimum requirements if you intend to reach an NCO rank or higher.

RP Rules for DCB's:

- All Content in your DCB must follow AU Community Guidelines
- All DCB's must be posted directly on the forums. No external DCB's (Google Docs, GitHub Links, Etc.)
- The highest level of clearance you can put on your DCB is your clearance of your rank/position/department.
- You can only view someone's DCB (In-RP) through permission you receive from the player.

- Only Level 5 personnel may use memetic on their DCB's.
- Only Site Director & CI Commander have clearance to access their faction's DCBs.
- Try to refrain from using ChatGPT while writing your DCB.
**ChatGPT was used for certain points of this format to illustrate examples of certain criteria.**

Chose your faction logo

Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.pngChaos Alt.png

Chose your character image (optional)

*INSERT CUSTOM ENTRY PHRASE*

EXAMPLE:
Level 3 Clearance Required. Unauthorized entry to encrypted documents will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the (SCP Foundation/Chaos Insurgency) authority. Scroll down to continue.

Character Information:

Code Name (If Applicable): EX. "Apple Seed"

Full Name: EX. Dave Johnson

Department: EX. E-11 "Nine-tailed Fox"

Character Description: EX. Lieutenant Dave Johnson, Epsilon-11, is a steadfast operative within the SCP Foundation, specializing in containment and neutralization of anomalous entities. With a military background, Johnson brings discipline and strategic thinking to his role. Known for his unyielding dedication, he has faced myriad paranormal threats, earning commendations for his courage under supernatural pressure. Johnson's enigmatic demeanor conceals a keen intellect, allowing him to navigate the unpredictable nature of SCPs. His loyalty to the Foundation is unwavering, stemming from a personal encounter with an anomalous entity that sparked his commitment to protecting the world from the unknown. Lieutenant Dave Johnson remains a stalwart defender against the anomalous forces that threaten our reality.

Character Impactful Events: EX. 12/31/2021: Lieutenant Dave Johnson found himself at the forefront of a containment breach involving SCP-049, the infamous "Plague Doctor." As chaos erupted within Site-███, Johnson displayed exceptional leadership under pressure. Despite the unprecedented challenges posed by SCP-049's elusive nature and reanimation abilities, Johnson orchestrated a swift and effective response. Through strategic coordination with Epsilon-11 squads, he managed to confine SCP-049 to a designated area, preventing further spread of its anomalous effects. Johnson's decisive actions and tactical acumen not only averted a potential catastrophe but also earned him accolades from higher-ups within the SCP Foundation, solidifying his reputation as a reliable and capable leader in anomalous containment situations.

Character Opinions:

Thoughts on Items (EX. Food, Anomalies, Technology, etc.)

Examples:
HATES:
Sand: It's coarse, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere.

DISLIKES:
Pineapple: Why is it too tart and why do people think it belongs on pizza?

NEUTRAL:
Computers: I'm too old to know how to operate these damn things. But they sure are helpful.

Cigars: Helps calm me down from time to time. Especially after all these breaches

Thoughts on People:

Examples:

HATES:
SCP-049: What a monster, it makes me vomit to think we keep scum like you here.

DISLIKES:
Site Tech Bobby Bill: Got my access to the cafeteria removed. Snitches I tell ya!

NEUTRAL:
GENSEC K9 "Bacon": Idk man to me they are just entitled meanies! Still pretty adorable though

Captain SewBull: Great man! Gives me free weekend passes to the town's Pizza Hut.

Character Unique Items:

Examples:
A Helmet of my Comrade:

Gave this to me to remember him by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back