Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Hiragi Saito's D-Class Commander App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider

Reaction score
----- FORMAT BELOW -----

SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: D-Class Commander
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The D-class Commander is the anchor that keeps the D-class in check. Foundation and D-class have a very peculiar relationship. Time and time again, I see D-classes always wanting to escape and or kill Foundation guards. It's over such simple reasons too! Like not getting medical or Foundation personnel shooting D-class for no apparent reason. There is a solution to this problem and it's the D-Class commander! First off, he's the D-class commander for a good reason. He already has a friendly, well established relationship with the guards and knows the rules like the back of his hand. Next, the D-class, well the sane ones anyways, see him as the light as the end of the tunnel because of how much RP he can bring. Want a specific type of food in D-block? D-class commander can ask the right person and it's there; however, that's only if both sides want to play nice. If Foundation guards have no respect for the D-class, their commander (D-class) will react accordingly. I assure you, they'd do everything and anything in their power to make the guard's life a living hell. That or cause a huge riot that would take dozens of personnel away from the post.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Foundation. Any foundation personnel but mainly GENSEC.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: The D-Class Commander is seen as the model inmate. Those so strive to bring RP to not only D-class but guards as well.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: As a D-class Commander, I would not have access to comms.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Absolutely. I must follow all commands given by Foundation personnel.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact their direct supervisor. I.E SGT, LT, CPT, hell the Site Command if I have to.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes. I can be fearRP by multiple guns pointed at me.
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: Only if they have an RP reason to such as Lola (397) persuading me into opening their cell.
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: By interacting with the environment. I see that D-class never seem to clean their area. I would politely ask the guards to lend us brooms. Hell I never see D-class being fed. I can ask a guard to let the D-class cook some meals in the cafeteria.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes.
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Never.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action you preform. An example would be punching something or someone.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would roll to see who wins the /me. If they win, their action succeeds and if I win I'll retaliate with my own /me.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is a RNG check to see if you pass your action. You would roll after most /me to see if the interaction goes through.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match is when you kill someone for no apparent reason. An example would be : security killing AFK class ds in cells.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. You forget everything that happened in your previous life. Say you had a riot reason and died. You would lose that riot reason.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you fear for your life. An example would be when you have your hands out and 2+ guns are pointed at you. You MUST listen to whatever your captors say.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 19/4/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: bisoy14 863638860297535538
  3. What is your in-game name?: Hiragi Saito
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198085741250
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 9309 hours and 1d 18h 42m
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Kurome Tennouboshi (CI)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

Last edited:

Denied
Apologies but we currently are not accepting D-class applications.
Foundation job apps are for Site staff only.
Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back