Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] my unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returner

Reaction score
Name : Only Salmon
SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561199252144442

Discord Unique ID : f0r_zen

Ban Legth (Time) : Unban Time: Thu Jan 1 1 00:00:00 1970

Ban Reason : Ban Evasion - Kerm

Evidence : (all evidence I was looking for on previous forum posts couldn't be located by me mainly that being my old appeals/explanations)

Explain the Situation : Well last I remember I was playing as a D-class and got banned without a sit or even a conversation

Why I should be unbanned : Well simply put I have 2 reasons for why you and the your members of staff should consider my appeal 1. I have not gonna into the trouble of out right lies or attempted in anyway to hide that I was no longer on my original account as I had lost access to it a while ago do to outside circumstances along with the fact I did informed and elaborated before to the very staff on this server about what had happened before I had gone forward and started playing the server again. 2. While not as important as what was written before the mere fact of the matter is that well the ban was done so haphazardly that there was a failure to fully complete and do a proper sit down and explanation for why I was getting banned as if there was a properly done sit this issue wouldn't have arisen but sadly the promise from other staff that I wouldn't have to worry about any miscommunications with those who outright banning was very much misleading. As I have stated and continue to state that I am not nor have I ever knowingly tried to evade a ban. Any and all bans I was subject too had either ended around the time I was able to get my second account running after a security issue involving the previous one had made it unrecoverable.

I thank you for your time and sorry if this was poorly written I am sick at the moment and I wish yall a nice day and a good evening.
Sincerely, Forzen (salmon salmon)

Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

DENIED

We do not give ban evaders second chances. Your second chance was an appeal before you ban evaded. Your ban will stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back