Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

QMST App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[M] Dan™ [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?
    I am applying for the position of Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):
    Quartermasters are officers based in the foundation with the primary objective of keeping stock of the munitions and medical with a plethora of other items, Medical items, Clothing Bandages, scalpels, Fuel. [In RP] they are there to make sure everyone gets their fair share of supplies and that no one sees preferential treatment in the distribution of said supplies by redistributing munitions to other ammo sectors in the foundation, Quartermasters are also a go between for supplies between certain positions between the Foundation and site command based on requests of what is needed in terms of the supplies in the foundation and handles the allocation of them so that the GOI in the foundation do not become disgruntled and cause more issues, they are there to be a neutral party that give people items need to progress as much as they are able to while having engagement with the other people while creating roleplay for people to enjoy, however nuanced it may be, by providing, Cloths, munitions, Rations, and other valued equipment that keeps the foundation going and able to operate under good standards, providing some quality of life through role play while engaging with people around them however minuscule it may be
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?:
    As Foundation personnel I would be given directives from Site command.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?:
    Quartermasters are used to provide Munitions, Medical supplies in the foundation
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?:
    I would inquire in the corresponding frequency and request information on the type of assistance they require and fulfil it to best of my abilities
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?:
    I would comply with the order, unless given express reason to by a high power not to, but I would follow any lawful order from a member Site command.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?:
    I would attempt to resolve the issues and deescalate and non needing conflict to make sure they understand my point of view but if that is not a possibility I would approach anyone with higher clearance [Site command] Or approach the Officer in charge for the said personal i have issues with to resolve them peacefully
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?:
    Yes this job abides but fear and fears for its life
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?:
    This position can not release SCP's
  10. How would you create RP with this job?:
    Role Play would be provided by creating, supply missions for said people, giving them the need to acquire the resources and passive roleplay too, via restocking medicals surgical garments, their tools, ammunition for the branches, restocking SCP containment items for NTF. all through roleplay
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No):
    Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No):
    Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not been removed form this job previously
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /Me is a action command preformed during RP; /Me Grabs your arm and pulls you behind me, its a command given through writing /me [Action], to show yourself preforming something
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Preform a roll if the action to see who has the success in said action.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is a action command that preforms a random roll from 1-100 to show success rate of said action. E.g If someone did /me slaps - You would roll and the person who got high on said roll and can even counter depending on a the roll
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM- Random death match, an action to cause chaos with no roleplay purpose behind it, killing someone without valid RP reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR - New life rule, It is that action after ones death you do not remember anything from your previous life in any detail.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FRP- It is the action of fearing for oneself life as if you were the person you are playing, so surrendering when you are outgunned or in a position you know there is absolutely no escape from and fearing for your life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 20/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Dan | dannng0001 | 365481978939703297
  3. What is your in-game name?: Dan Guzman | NTF PV2 'Able'
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198440901334
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 4,300 Hours On Gmod, This AU unsure, previous AU, 195 Active hrs+
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: D-class, SCP-076-2 'Able' [BEST NTF MEMBER]
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No.

Last edited:

Pending

Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):
Quartermasters are officers based in the foundation with the primary objective of keeping stock of the munitions and medical with a plethora of other items [In RP] they are there to make sure everyone gets their fair share of supplies and that no one sees preferential treatment in the distribution of said supplies by redistributing munitions to other ammo sectors in the foundation, Quartermasters are also a go between for supplies between certain positions between the Foundation and site command based on requests of what is needed in terms of the supplies in the foundation and handles the allocation of them so that the GOI in the foundation do not become disgruntled and cause more issues, they are there to be a neutral party that give people items need to progress as much as they are able to while having engagement with the other people while creating roleplay for people to enjoy, however nuanced it may be, by providing, Cloths, munitions, Rations, and other valued equipment that keeps the foundation going and able to operate under good standards, providing some quality of life through role play.
Please reach the 200 word requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back