Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-035 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinology

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted?: 0.
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-035
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-035 is a mask, that has the goal of possessing its victims in order to leave the facility, those in its presence feel almost compelled to wear SCP-035, as it draws them in. SCP-035 is sentient and is highly intelligent, which allows it to manipulate others other than its original victim. You do not need to be in physical contact with SCP-035 in order to be controlled, as it basically connects to your brain through brainwaves, though just physically seeing it is enough to compel someone to put on the Mask. SCP-035 is also very knowledgeable of other SCP's, and has a photographic memory.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: It is a Keter Class SCP.
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: By cleaning his Cell using either a D-Class, or a Biohazard-Certified NTF.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: By attempting to lure players or by waiting through the 35 minutes of adverting.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: By killing 035's host, placing him in a box, and returning him to his containment.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: SCP-035 has already gotten a victim to put on his Mask, so he's supposed to attempt to breach to surface, and come in to contact with CI.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: Yes, he can Breach 049.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Yes/No, by shooting it, though 035 can't physically die.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You must quit the job for 5 minutes, that way someone else has the chance to play them.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job?: No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Gives you a hug. A /me is simply doing an RP Action.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You /roll.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: You'd roll for something such as: /me Tackles you, /roll, higher number wins, if the tackle fails, you can attack.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, if a CI was to kill another CI for no reason/unprovoked.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: The New Life Rule, if I was to go back to the same person that killed me, and proceed to talk about my previous life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: If you are in-danger, and are affected by FearRP, you must comply to avoid the danger. Meaning if I have five people pointing a gun at a single person on the surface, he should comply to avoid the danger.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them?: Yes, though I'd ask why. (And if the reason is invalid, I'll just take the L and make a Report.)
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can?: Yes.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date?: 12/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: _.jackk. 829273893013028876
  3. What is your in-game name?: Michael Nice
  4. What is your SteamID?: 76561199546852713
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I played on the server previously, but lost access to all of my accounts when I got hacked, including my Ubisoft, Steam, Discord, etc. The account I'm using has only 11 hours on Garry's Mod, and not many on the SCP-RP currently as it just re-launched which is the only reason I bought Garry's Mod.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: I play as D-Class, and previously played as a Scout primarily.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A.

Last edited:

Pending
Please fix the following
Section 1 Question 8 needs an answer
Section 2 Question 2 needs a definition
Section 2 Question 7 needs an example

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back