Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Scp-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slicer

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-096
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):
  4. Scp-096 is a pale creature that has the body of a human yet some bits are out of purportion, its arms are super extended and its jaw can open up significantly wider than the average human. Scp-096 AKA "Shy Guy" will entered an enraged state if somebody looks at his face via: Photo, Camera, Direct eye contact. if viewed, the viewer becomes SCP-096-1 and SCP-096 will start screaming and then find and kill his target no matter where or who is in the way, after the target is killed 096 will become docile and cry for 7 minutes, after this he will return to his natural state.
  5. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid
  6. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: Check pressure sensors in his cell with a /advert
  7. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: When you join the job, state you are on it with an advert, if NTF dont maintain you after 40 minutes you may breach
  8. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: /me Puts bag over 096s head /roll then if you win, cuff him
  9. What does this SCP do while breached?: kill those who have seen his face
  10. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  11. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  12. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: no
  13. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: In lore No, in game guns?? i dont remember if you can actually shoot him to death
  14. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Get off for 5 minutes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me puts paper bag on 096 head
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /me puts paper bag on 096 head, /roll for it
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll = 96 "You passed the Hack" /roll = 22 "You failed The Hack"
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: a gensec gunning down a dclass for no fucking reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: Do not return to where you died for 5 minutes
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: if you are a CI and 3 e6 jump you with their guns out and you dont you must give up
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yessir
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yessir

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 2024-04-10
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Lipinzu/Lipinzu#7803
  3. What is your in-game name?: Im writing this during the server meeting
  4. What is your SteamID? 76561198439664811
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and what level are you in game?: 2157 And 0 (Writing During Server Meeting)
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Mike Connors (NTF) Ramirez Doppler (CI)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Job is currently Unavailable - Please Re-Apply when the Job releases in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back