Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-096 Application (Yes, I know the job is unavailable temporarily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS | TM] Hypixel [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-096
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):
SCP-096 is a humanoid entity known for its wailing cries and its pure white skin, its claws long and sharp ready to stab at any moment. SCP-096 seems to always be crying, usually by sitting down and covering its face, terrified to be seen. If anyone sees SCP-096s face, It will begin to move standing up and swirling erratically until finally it runs towards the one who saw its face and kill them with no mercy. Its been known that no one is truly safe from 096 once seeing his face as its strength is unparalleled and beyond the supernatural. Once the victim is killed, SCP-096 pierces the flesh and eats the body leaving nothing left.
  1. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid
  2. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?:
SCP-096 has no maintenance requirement, but previously has been known to be fed D-Class as to calm the creature. SCP-096 can be checked on from its pressure pads to ensure its still inside
  1. How does this SCP breach on our Server?:
SCP-096 will begin crying at some point and pace around the cell. After 40 Minutes, SCP-096 breaches from its containment
  1. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?:
SCP-096 can be recontained if 096 has a bag put over its head to cover its face. To do so, it needs to be docile and you cannot look at its face. Once bagged, you simply return it back to its cell
  1. What does this SCP do while breached?:
Whilst breached, 096 will wander around the site with no specific goal in sight unless its face is seen.
  1. Does this SCP fear for its life?:
No
  1. Can this SCP open doors?:
Yes but is unable to close them
  1. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?:
No
  1. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?:
No
  1. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?:

You must get off the job for at least 5 Minutes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):
No
  1. What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
/me is an action that your character does (e.g. /me sits down and smokes a cigarette)
  1. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:
You must roll against them, the higher one wins!
  1. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:
A roll is the decision maker, The highest roller wins!
/me dropkicks 106 then roll against each other
  1. What is RDM? Please give an example:
RDM also known as Random Deathmatch is the rule designed to ensure random kills do not occur. All kills must have a reason
You cannot kill someone for walking past you basically
  1. What is NLR? Please give an example:
New Life Rule is the rule designed to prevent keeping information. When you die, you forget most information after respawning, and you cannot return to where you died
You learned CI was planning an assault, you died before revealing the info to your party, you cannot inform them after respawning
  1. What is FearRP? Please give an example:
FearRP is recognizing that when you have no other choice, you must surrender. Fear is a factor within all humans, and no one is free from it.
You have 2 guns pointed at you, and you are alone. You must surrender and follow their demands
  1. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  2. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 11/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: hypixel007 - 424923559203307534
  3. What is your in-game name?: Saber Pendragon
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198169830081
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and what level are you in game?: 6,238, No level currently
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Saber Pendragon, Wrath, and thats all
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have none

JOB CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - Cannot apply for it sadly, sorry!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back