Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-662-1 'The Butler'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkins

Reaction score
SCP-662-1 'The Butler'
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 1 other SCP
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-662-1 'The Butler'
  3. SCP-662 is a normal, unassuming silver bell, which has the ability to "summon" a British butler, in formal attire, which will follow the commands of whoever currently has hands on the bell and do whatever they say. SCP-662-1 can get just about any item, person, or request that the bell holder wants too. It can gather information, get a certain weapon, assassinate any type of person. But, there are limits to what SCP-662-1 can do. The -1 is named Mr Deeds, and will ask for a name a title once "summoned", and obey whatever commands the current bell holder requests.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: SAFE
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: None, there isnt a way to maintain the bell.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: This SCP breached by someone using the bell that isnt authorized, by using it to kill someone or steal something.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: This SCP is recontained by getting the bell back, and placing it back on its pedestal.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: This SCP follows the order of the bell holder while breached.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No, it dose not fear for its life.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes, it can open doors as it needs to complete its task.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No, it cannot.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: The butler can be killed, but will come back to life once the bell is rung again.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Get off the SCP, and get off the job for at least 5 mins.

1. SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
    2. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have never been removed from SCP-049, SCP-774-ATL, or SCP-035. But, I had been removed once before from SCP-662-1 preshutdown, but it was so long ago, I can't even remember why. But, I did appeal and get the 662 job back.
    3. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a roleplay action that the character has done. Like, /me dose a sick ass backflip.
    4. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on the /me, if it was a hug, you could hug back, but if it was something like a tackle, you must roll against it. You can't just run away and pretend to not see the /me.
    5. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a random dice roll, going through 1-100. Its used mainly for /me or /advert actions.
    6. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when you randomly kill someone with zero RP behind it.
    7. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is using information from when you died, and coming back to the same place after you died.
    8. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the act of realistically roleplaying out being scared of something. Like having guns pointed at you, you would have to RP as being scared, and you wouldnt be able to just do anything while under FearRP.
    9. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.
    10. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes.

14. SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
    1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/13/2024
    2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Pumpkins | 424294064595140628
    3. What is your in-game name?: On steam, its Pumpkins, but mainly RA SGT Davis Power
    4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:519293802
    5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 3,396.1 hours in Gmod, and I think 150-200 hours on the server, including before shutdown.
    6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Currently, just RA SGT Davis Power
    7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No current warns or bans.

Last edited:

Pending
Please reach the 100 word requirement for the description

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back