Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Thoughts on the Forum's Look?

I love it! The person who chose this forums theme is the most handsome, most amazing, most nicest, most handsome, best RPer gamer ever known. Apparently he has a chiseled chin as well, great guy. Great job Soul!

I like it. Good contrast and I'm familiar enough with the navigation that it's fairly easy to do about anything.

I love it! The person who chose this forums theme is the most handsome, most amazing, most nicest, most handsome, best RPer gamer ever known. Apparently he has a chiseled chin as well, great guy. Great job Soul!
Meets my description!

Looks very nice and I love the color theme. Can't wait for there to be all the DCBs so I can read through them again.

The Gradient is a bit much to be honest... maybe a darker color would be better. especially with the text. and the text box, maybe a solid color as well? the glass effect on the textbox toolbar is pretty, it's a bit old school. Instead of Orange, maybe switch to a color close to that of AU, so redish colors.

This is really cool, but just wait I bet it gets better.

Colors could use a tad touch of work, but overall I really like the new forums.

I can't wait to see what mal does with the forums in the future!

I think others have also felt this way but I think the colors are a bit clashing though the navigation is excellent!

Back