Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Vibe Cats SCP-939 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[A] Vibe Cat [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 939
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP 939 is a red hairless 4 legged creature resembling a dog, SCP 939 lacks the ability to see although has very keen hearing and can sense rapid movement, SCP 939 does not have the need to eat to survive although does have the urge to do so and will regurgitate any prey that it consumes, SCP 939 is very fast and will immediately run towards any sources of noise it can hear, the best counter to being preyed upon by SCP-939 is to crawl or crouch walk and only shoot when you are at a far enough distance so you may move away before 939 engages you, it is also advised to wear gas masks around 682 to avoid breathing in the amnestic gas released by its respiratory system
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Keter
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: A D-class is fitted with a beeping collar and is thrown into SCP-939's CC, 1 d-class is given per 939 instance active
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-939 must request D-class 3 times over 35 minutes every 10 minutes, if d-class is not provided to 939 then it may breach
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-939 must be terminated during recontainment
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: SCP-939 will follow all noises it hears to search for prey or wander around if no noises are present
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: no
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: it cannot open doors with the exception of checkpoints/gates only if it hears a noise on the other side
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: this SCP cannot breach other scps
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: this SCP can be killed via normal gunshots, it is reccomended to use the ping pong strategy while killing scp 939 to limit casualties
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: you must get off for at least 5 minutes before getting back on OR switch to a different SCP

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is an RP action often associated with a roll, for example /me strips of weapons and comms
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you must roll with the associated roll if the situation allows it, for example a /me tackles would need to have a roll battle
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is often used with a /me or RP advert, for example a /advert [RP] inspects SCP CC door, would be followed with a /roll to determine its success or failure
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM means random death match and it means beginning a fight for no valid reason such as a Gensec killing an unarmed D-class minding their own business in D-block
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR means new life rule and means you do not remember information from before you died, such as if an SCP is breached and they kill you then you do not remember their location
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when your character fears for their life and will follow orders given by those making you fear for your life, for example 2-3 CI can fearRP a foundation member if said foundation member does not have their gun out and has not already engaged in combat with the CI
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 21/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Vibe Cat 285076437633859585
  3. What is your in-game name?: Vibe Cat
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198125896296
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2835.4 in GMod and 2 days 27m on the server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: NTF SSGT Vibe Cat and the D-Class George Peppermint
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I do not have any warns or bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back