Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

FIGHTER_GOLD's SCP-343 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIGHTER_GOLD

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 1
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-343
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-343 "God" is safe class humanoid SCP that chooses to reside in the Foundation on his own accord. SCP-343 claims to be God, but it is not universally agreed upon if he truly is the abrahamic religions' God or maybe just a very skillful reality bender. However SCP-343 appears to have good intentions towards humanity and the Foundation. SCP-343 can not be contained. SCP-343 does not speak on the matter of SCP-001. He likes talking to people, no matter their rank or post, and is universally liked by the Foundation as well. If someone blasphemes near SCP-343, he will shame them.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: N/A
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-343 does not breach.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-343 does not need to be contained.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Walk around the Foundation, talk to people.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You must get off the job for 5 minutes before hopping on again.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me eats a burger
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I can either play along, roll against it, or roll with a counter /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /me attempts to break down door, /roll
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, killing people for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. Forget everything of your death.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP means that you have to value your life when threatened. 3 GENSEC pointing a gun at a D-class, the D-class has to follow their orders.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (12/04/2024):
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: fighter_gold / 317650546875957249
  3. What is your in-game name?: Dean McNeil
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198131133737
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2000
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: GENSEC Dean McNeil, D-Class "Glarus"
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back