Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Homeless' 343 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeless

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-343 "God"
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP 343 who has adopted the name "God" takes the appearance of an older man though his features are strangely not the same for each viewer. The SCP claims to be the creator of the universe and possesses abilities such as reality-bending and omnipotence. SCP 343 is generally sociable and often likes to speak to anyone he can about a variety of topics. It has been recorded that after speaking with SCP 343 people typically feel happier for a good while. Despite the pleasant demeanor, very little is known from testing SCP 343 as its abilities rarely if ever obey the laws of the universe.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: SCP-343 does not need to maintained
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-343 does not breach
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-343 cant be re-contained as he never breaches
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: N/A
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Select a different job

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a character action | /me places the specimen in the tube
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll and act according to the roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll will roll a random number and is generally used after /me's to determine the results | /roll = 97 action successful
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM stands for random death match and it is when you kill someone with no RP reason behind it | Killing a scientist as gensec because it was funny
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR stands for New Life Rule. You must forget the memories of your last life | If I get sniped I cant call out the snipers position after death
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP stands for Fear Roleplay and will allow people who outnumber and outgun others to control them through fear | A CI squad puts guns on a scientist and tells them to not call MTF
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/27/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Homeless.genrich 256642517137752064
  3. What is your in-game name?: Homeless
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198141638378
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have 9,995 hours on gmod and 9h on the server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Alfonso Stiles
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Accepted
You should have your whitelist when you join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back