Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Able's RP app

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JA] Dan™ [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
========================================================================

Player Info

Name: NTF PVT "Able" [Actual SCP - RP reasons not to weaponize]

Discord (Your Default Username):Dan

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:0:240317803

Current Faction & Branch: SCP - NTF

Rank Held (RP): PVT -

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): 076-2 "Able" does not Currently have a DCB Will make one if need be.

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):
My RP involves the following "The Old Days" in this Able 076-2 When played by myself would be able to recount the days in regards to his previous skirmishes and old groups they were involved in Including but not limited to Alpha-9, previous SCPs, Knowledge of information for certain SCPs. In this I would be able to recount days in certain situation While talking with researchers, while speaking with people that what have knowledge of it.
This would be information limited to for RP and not just causing info leaks for the sake of doing it.
Restrictions would be as follows
Knowledge of the What is said would be known by branch leads and XO's
The access to look into the knowledge would be anyone Via HOR,ASD,SD,SC as the information that able would hold is highly sensitive at times

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):
This would benefit my RP growth as it would provide more roleplay rather then killing people as "Able" It would give the chance to develop furthering Roleplaying potential as giving me access to finding innovative ways to give other parties more roleplay, It would give me as a character more options to pick from and underhand how to use this information more to build a furthering knowledge use it all creating more in depth roleplay, This would give the possibility to understand boundaries better and to what is better left out from information by giving more chance to interact with people and higher RP standard, this would also provide additional enjoyment to the whole SCP playability.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):
This would benefit through RP for anyone involved in it.
This would either be through scientists looking for information in regards to things able wants, giving them additional tasks and roleplay to play off each other, this would provide a more fun approach for them in interacting with able and not just by challenging him only and giving them a set criteria on what needs to be found in which they could involve themselves more

For example "Able" wanting to know more about "Iris" a previous A-9 Member and would proceed to give snippets of information to them so they can look into it possibly giving the parties involved a breath of fresh air instead of just being threatened by able or killed by able.

ACCEPTED

Be sure to abide by the limits you have set for this application. Have a great day!

NOTICE: SMT reserves the right to revert the acceptance of this RP Application if deemed necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back