Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Oxide's Custom RP App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Oxide

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Player Info

Name: Oxide | Killian Schafer

Discord (Your Default Username): i.am.oxide

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:0:423011492 | 76561198806288712

Current Faction & Branch: Foundation E6

Rank Held (RP): NCO (which specifically is unknown at the moment)

Do you currently have a DCB? Yes (DCB LINK)

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):
Brief Summary:
With my custom RP Killian will have a special medical kit used to treat diseases and biohazards. He will take samples and work with research and medical.

The kit includes:
-Syringes with antidotes to certain diseases and biohazards that he has worked on creating.
-Kit for creating antidotes.
-Protective equipment like mask and gloves

Creation:
The creation process includes the need for the hazard to be present and a sample be taken. First the sample must be taken from a patient from a secure area and then the sample transported to a research lab or medical lab. With the help of research and medical the samples will be studied for a bit then tested. testing needs to be done on a D-class if test fails then it must be re-studied. Once testing is complete it can be replicated as much as needed and then distributed with the use of an IV. Once all serums have been used only one can be held on hand to make replication simpler.

Limits:

-He may only have one of each previous antidotes stored and can only make more if need be.
-They expire after a week from creation
-Having a good antidote will remove the need for taking sample and testing. without it all creation steps must be followed.
-50+ roll is needed for every portion of creation.

Reason for this:
My character has a past occupation of MTF Beta 7 "Maz Hatters". during this time he would have work with these types of things and has an interest in these things. I see it only fitting for him to use previous experience to help the foundation with their medical needs.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):

I see this RP benefitting my growth as it is something a little bit outside of my comfort zone when it comes to custom RP. It is something I want to test to see if it will work and to give my character some passive RP that will not be used much but add character and a reason for a backstory. I think it will help find an RP I like and give opportunity to grow and expand on this RP. I have plans for a bigger one but I want to use this as a base. It will also help get my character more connected with the other branches and players as E6 is usually on the surface and don't see much of other people.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):

If this gets accepted I will be able to benefit others by letting people see more about our branch and give people more RP to do that is different and uncommon. My goal mainly is to have my character be more experienced in this field and more so teach lower ranking people in medical and research and give them more back story to their characters. It also gives ideas for research to test these things and for medical to maybe create a small group that specializes in this. I think this would be useful to others mainly for the reason is it is something different and a bit out of the comfort zone of some.

ACCEPTED

Be sure to abide by the limits you have set for this application. Have a great day!

NOTICE: SMT reserves the right to revert the acceptance of this RP Application if deemed necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back