Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Sum's CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JA] Sum [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Community Name: Sum
Past/Current Character Names:
George Scott SA SSGT
David Cliff Senior RND
"Neureus" Superintendent SA
Rayan Reymond E6 SGT
SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]:
Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 881188277166669865
Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?:
Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-

Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is performing an action, this is used since we aren't able to interact with everything in the game, since the game isn't advanced enough for it, so we use a /me instead to show what we are doing in more detail "/me drinks the coffee" is an example for this.
If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If a /me is done often times you will have to do /roll to see how effective the thing is that was done against you.
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A "/roll" is a function that randomly picks a number between 1-10 to detrmin how well you performed an action for example, /me catches the ball /roll [10] in this instance they wouldn't have been able to catch the ball
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match [RDM] means if for example Player A kills Player B without reasoning or RP background
What is NLR? Please give an example: New Lifetime Rule [NLR] this means you may not remember the event leading up to your death after respawning, for example if Player A kills Player B, Player B may not go back to Player A and for example ask them why they killed them.
What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP means thst players must RP fear, this means if a researcher is sorrunded by 5 Heavys they may not pull a gun in an attempt to kill the heavys since they are to Fear for their Live and Value it.
When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-

How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency sees the anomalous as inferior to themselves, that does not mean that they do not respect the power that comes from it, in reality the exact opposite, they admire the power it brings, so they are very cruel to it in the sense of deceiving the anomalous beings & exploiting them to use their powers for the Chaos Insurgencies cause. The Chaos Insurgency, especially the Research Insurgents are very interested in tricking the anomalous beings and getting them onto the side of the Chaos Insurgency to weaponize them against the foundation. So overall the Chaos Insurgency sees it as inferior but still is intrested in using it.

An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: I will anwser how I would handle it personnally, an E6 PVT is probaly a new player, he might not be familiar with the Chaos Insurgency. Another thing that displays unkowningness is his lack of defense and or agression. The Low rank contributes to this though, capturing him is not worth the trouble, he does not have any information nor is he of any value, money wise, to the foundation. I would in this situation try an friendly RP approach, I would approach him unarmed and ask him what he is doing, I would explain to him that we have hostilities with his bosses, but not with him. Though I'd warn him that some other members of CI might not be so kind and might harm him immideatly. After this I would send him of on his way.

You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Stop him, I would try to run after him, though if he is too far away and not listening to communications and radio, I would inform foundation and ask them to just send him back to us.
In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: In the general leadership they are the same rank, though the CPT if ordering AI is dierectly in my chain of command. Though I doubt that there will ever be disagreements so heavy that this would have to be enforced.
A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: This simply means that Spire now has the level of Alpha Command, so that means if for example Alpha command has been taken hostage during a peace meeting with foundation spire would enact their spire operation and take command of CI to rescue the Alpha Command.

-Confirmations-

Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back