Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Trojan's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Trojan
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Trojan (Shae Hartwick)
  3. SteamID 64: 76561198342918231
  4. Discord ID: 259370460008022026
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 8,245 for gmod, I would estimate roughly 800+ from before the server shutdown
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None currently.

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A '/me' is a command that shows you are performing a roleplay action, usually followed by a /roll. Example: "/me shoots a confused look at the man holding a 'sussy randy' bodypillow, before letting him enter."
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would both do a /roll, and whoever gets the highest roll would be successful at their action.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a command which generates a random number between 1-100, usually used after a /me, especially when that /me is performed on another person.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM stands for "Random DeathMatch" and is when a person kills someone else for no valid RP reason, for example, a CI PVT walks into a CI briefing and starts killing everyone for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR stands for "New Life Rule" and means any information you gained during your previous life is now lost. For example, if a member of the Foundation is captured and brought to the CI base and overhears CI members talking about important information, if this member of the Foundation is then executed, they would forget this information.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the rule that you must, within reason, value your character's life and they must fear certain situations. Such as, if a member of E6 is walking around on the surface without any weapons out and then several members of CI aim guns at the E6 and start issuing them orders, the E6 must comply with the orders out of fear.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos Insurgency view the anomalous as a method to improve the human race and as tools to be used to reach this goal, in the long-term this means using anomalous powers to help humanity as a whole, improving the lives and capabilities of people globally through many methods such as power generation, medicine, genetic modification and many other fields. In the short-term, using them as weapons and tools to fight other groups of interest, especially the Foundation and her allies, to remove the veil of 'normality' many of these groups so desperately try to upkeep and unleash the potential for the anomalous into the world for the betterment of humanity and a brighter future for our race.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: If nothing else important was going on I would most likely get one or two other CI with me for safety, and cautiously approach the E6 and ask what exactly they were doing loitering around outside the base, asking if I could help them with anything if they were standing there for the sake of it I would suggest to them to leave the area before returning to what I was doing and leaving them be, informing CI to keep an eye out for any E6 just standing around and to ensure the E6 does not pull anything. Although, for example, if the Foundation had a member of the CI captured, I may capture the E6 to use them as a bargaining tool to get our member back, or for example if the E6 wanted to talk to a Bravo+ member about defecting, etc, I would try to fulfil their request.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would most attempt to contact the CI over TS and tell them to get out before informing a higher-up (and/or staff) that a CI INT is trying to solo raid.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Both are of equal rank, but depending on the situation I may listen to one over the other.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: SPIRE Operations are special times in which SPIRE gain the authority of the Alpha member who enacted the Operation, or if a special Operation is triggered, such as Operation-Osiris, in which when the CI Commander dies certain criteria must be met before the Operation ends. These times act as a sort of marshal law for CI.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back