Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Water Enthusiast CI application pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Water Enthusiast
  2. Past/Current Character Names: 'Water' 'Soda'
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198271997128
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 539974382483668995
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 3,800 hours
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: 2 fail RP

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a way to roleplay to an individual, for example /me ties shoes
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would either do a /roll or another /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a way to tell how good a /me did, for example /me ties shoes /roll 89
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when someone kills someone without reason, like a D-class killing another D-class for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is when you die you forget who killed you and what you were doing, for example if i was killed i forgot who killed me and I have to wait 2 minutes
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when someone has 3 or more guns on you and you must listen to what they say, for example if I had no gun out and 3 people surrounded me with guns pointed at me i would be under FearRP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: Chaos Insurgency view the anomalous as inferior and something they can weaponize to an advantage to their goal to make the human race the most superior over others. The Chaos insurgency will use the anomalous to benefit others and themselves to their goal with the help of Research and Development to make weapons, medicine, or other means of weaponization from anomalies such as SCP-682 for his ability to adapt to almost anything or to make him attack their enemies, SCP-999 for its healing abilities that could be used in surgeries, or medicine for injured Insurgent members that are in the line of combat.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: If an E6 PVT was next to our base with no weapons I would leave them alone because they may be talking to someone, just curious of what the base is, or wants to explore the surroundings without supervision from an E6 Higher-up if we had a capture order for anyone made by ALPHA command I would grab another insurgency member with me to try and capture the E6 PVT with either a taser or FearRP and then bring them back to base for negotiations on a captured insurgent member that foundation has or for an RND test that requires a hostage.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would tell a higher up that an INT is solo raiding
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both the same because the are the highest rank in bravo and follow the orders given by alpha command
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: All operatives are to follow instructions given by SPIRE operatives and the commander only

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back