Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Claire's Perma Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

BANNED
Reaction score
  1. Name : Claire, Watt, whatever you knew me back then
  2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561198351735756
  3. Discord Unique ID : 809744687887810631 (new discord account then before. I had gotten my phone stolen at a theme park and lost the email to the old discord account.
  4. Ban Legth (Time) :
    Pretty sure its Perm last time I talked to Mal
  5. Ban Reason :
    Now I'm not entirelly sure of the ban reason due to the server being shut down and I had not gotten a message by the bot, but I would presume it was because I had said a Racist word back when i was assoicated with people who I am no longer assoicated with
    1. Evidence : I know I am supposed to have evidence of the situation, I dont seem to have it of me saying the word, If I do end up finding it (keep in mind I had gotten a new PC, and had lost it, I had sent some dms to people from the other server asking if they have it, and I'll edit this post if i do end up finding it, but I think i dmed Mal on my orginal account before I had lost it with the image.
  6. Explain the Situation :
    I'm going to start this from what happend to now

I had joined a Discord server orginally in another Garry's Mod SCP-RP server from a group of friends (now ex friends.) I had played games with them (Destiny 2, ow2, whatever we played), they were overall pretty toxic but i still stayed friends, I was playing Destiny 2 with them one day in which I had said a Racial slur due to competive destiny 2 pvp was making me loose my mind, I had said that, in which i was banned from the server i think a month later or a few weeks later unsure. I had then said it another time with the same context, It is completely unacceptable of me saying it.
  7. Why I should be unbanned : I have matured since then, I am going to college at University Of Southern California to get my degree in journalism and communication. I have been active a lot more which I can prove, i have taken steps away from those friend groups in which I had made a new one who is very friendly and I get along with them great and have matured a lot since then, I'm a admin on a almost 9,000 member discord server. I've talked to all the people who I had caused drama with in the past (well tried to, some never added me back) and aplogized for causing all the drama I had done, Atlas Uprising and another server, I'm not gonna rant too much but I have matured, I joined Atlas Uprising When i was 16 going onto 17, I just want a chance to see this server when it comes back online. I have been friendly to everyone recently, and I will be willing to have a talk with The Exeuctive Team and whoever I need to have a talk to, and show them other stuff I have improved on (I've taken a bit back from gaming a little, and discord, most of the stuff I have to show that I have improved would somewhat dox me a little, so I dont want to post it, my new discord tag is _claireeehi_ but yeah I understand if this gets put to denied never appeal, and which I wont ever appeal again but I just want another chance, I did stupid stuff in my Atlas days, and another gmod server days at the very end of that time i was playing. I know what not to do again and I have improved.

Attachments

• 1705136679483.png
    1705136679483.png
    5 KB · Views: 56
Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month

(With our new systems in place, we only review and handle bans on the last week of the month)​

DENIED

You've been given too many chances. Unfortunately, we are unable to revoke your ban.

[NOTE: You ban is un-appealable]

____

We thank you for your patience as well as your time for appealing.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back