Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Nicholas's CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefacedhawk

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Nicholas
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Nico
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198357096318
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 319627291175026698
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: Gmod: 1498 Hours | AU: Have played from 2-3 years ago
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): N/A
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is an action your RP Character does: /me use Bandages.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Try to follow the /me Action unless it is abusive or breaks the rules.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a random chance roll used to see effectiveness of the Action or /me: /roll 10: User Rolled 3/10
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Murder. A GENSEC Killing a Class-D for just standing in his cell loading in Game.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. If you die you must wait 5-10 minutes before moving out again. This also means you don't remember whatever happened before you die. Ex: If a Class-D had a gun and killed you and hid the weapon, you now don't know.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is the Roleplay action where you are either outnumbered, trapped, or held at gunpoint to the point where you must surrender and follow the rules of the Kidnappers.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The CI views the anomalous as Powerful mysterious entities that can be used to benefit the CI to bring down the SCPF who contains them for their own private Corportation business. They also wish to tap into the powers of the entities to further expand the technology to further expand their Insurgent Forces around the World.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Attempt to Capture and Interrogate E6. If a low ranking E6 possible execute as they may not hold much info but do /me actions to steal their items. For Higher Ranking E6 report to HR and jail the E6 Operative
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Call him back as he isn't allowed to raid within no reason or alone. If he ignores, report to higher ranking officer.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: SPIRE SL
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Resume Operations of all Personnel Except [ALPHA+] and those Guarding Key Positions.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-DENIED-
The following was deemed incorrect:
1) Did not meet the word-count, lack of effort.
2) Did not meet the word-count, lack of effort.
4) Incorrect, review our SOP for leadership structure.
5) Incorrect, review our SOP for how SI Operations work.

Due to the lack of effort, this has been denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back