Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TM] Ezaza [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
  1. Name : EzazaPerc/Engineer main
  2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561198351148690
  3. Discord Unique ID : 1227747684379787285
  4. Ban Length (Time) : Perm
  5. Ban Reason : Diss
  6. Evidence : https://gyazo.com/5dcc939ecdb77dbedc56dc1a9786e25a
  7. Explain the Situation : I was banned from the server for a separate reason, and I reached out to a staff member on the discord which they refused to help me because they didn't have to, I called them a coward and I was banned.
  8. Why I should be unbanned : When the server was still up, Crossbow has said that once my main server ban expired I would be unbanned from the discord. My server ban expired the same month the server shut down, and I was unable to join the discord or use the forums to contact a staff member about unbanning me.
The ban that I received before I got banned from the discord was "intent to incite server instability". Long story short I commented on a youtuber's video on the server saying I wanted to MRDM with them in a future video. I got perma banned and made an appeal and got the ban reduced from perm to 5 months, which would expire when the server shut down.

I started playing Atlas during the peak of covid, when I had a lot of free time. I was young and didn't have a lot of responsibility, and I enjoyed everything that the server offered and how active it was. Because I was young, I had a tendency to skim over rules and only find out about them when I was warned for it, which is why I had so many warns. I was banned for warning thresholds often and was really upset by it even though I knew I should have been reading the rules instead of skimming over them, which is why I wanted to MRDM with the youtuber. Most of this happened around 2022-2023. Ever since then I've grown and matured and don't make very many stupid decisions like I used to. I want to start fresh and rejoin this community without acting immature, and hopefully get to be able to experience the new server, and not skim over the rules.

Ban Information (these screenshots were from a while ago)

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/a64eda6bd896f1085935da1f67a00861-png.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/44438cb33316768b0a5ebd151826bebb-png.jpg

Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

-ACCEPTED-
Thank you for the application.

However, looking through our logs I couldn't find you in our ban list through the discord id you provided. Please privately message me on the forums with your discord username and we can go there to get you unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back