Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Doctor's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor

Reaction score
  1. Name : Doctor
  2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561199123433482
  3. Discord Unique ID : 1000936891388010556
  4. Ban Length (Time) : last time i checked it said indefinite so imma just assume permanently
  5. Ban Reason : Toxicity
  6. Evidence : I no longer can find the evidence because the old forums are gone and I deleted my Old discord account due to complications with 2FA, but i will not deny the fact i was being toxic
  7. Explain the Situation :back then there was a authorized group called D-CA or D-class army, with that being a person called Brian (If i recall correctly) made the D-CA discord server where all the D-CA members were invited to, including me. I that server we would talk about a lot of things from Our Roleplay's to how we felt about the current status of the server, talking about the current status of the server led to alot of things being said, me personally I told how when i was in a admin sit, I called a mod a "Snowflake *B-word*" because me and him were having a disagreement about a false warn he was trying to give, this was one of a couple of things i said in the discord server. the character I played was a inherently Rude person (I've let the management team know before) so in the discord server i would Curse a lot and just portray the rude person the Character i was suppose to be. I wake up one morning to a friend that played on the server to and was apart of D-CA telling me that i was banned and that most of us in there were banned.
  8. Why I should be unbanned : Tbh i do think it was kind of a wrongful ban but i also think it wasn't I understand being banned for toxicity for like a week or 2 but permanently? That's what confused me as i never said any slurs or (as i know) banned words. I wasn't the most respectful person but I truly did give the staff the respect they deserved, even at the time i believed in the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” i was only ever rude to staff that were rude to me. but that doesn't excuse what i have done and I understand that every servers way of punishing others is different, but I've been learning to better myself physically and mentally thanks to the support system I've built since I got banned. I'd like to think I've changed in the past 2 years, it wouldn't make sense if I somehow didn't figure things out in those 2 years? Its been 2 long and amazing years for me since I got banned: I started playing football, getting good grades and even getting college recognition. I'd like to start anew and play the only server i play on gmod... and that's Atlas Uprising

(Pending)
Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back