Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Easton Makers 035 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestonProGamer

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-035
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-035 is a white porcelain mask that can either at times have a sad emotion, or a happy emotion. Upon a living being (animal or human) putting on the mask the being brainwaves will be replaced with new ones, this causes the subject to be controlled by SCP-035. After the subject is under complete control of SCP-035 the mask itself will start to ooze out a black and corrosive acid, the acid will slowly melt away the subject until SCP-035 is all that remains. SCP-035 also has a memetic effect in which it lures people to put on the mask.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Keter, as it is incredibly hard to contain do to its memetic effect
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: Within its containment chamber it is kept on a pedestal, at least in SCP lore the walls of SCP-035s containment chamber are built out of a anti-memetic material
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: First you type advert and come up with a way to melt through your containment chamber pedestal using /advert. i myself commonly see "/advert [RP] SCP-035s eyes begin to leak black ooze, melting through its containment chamber ready to fight [BREACH]"
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: Epsilon-11 will bring a box to the 035s general location, they then will kill 035s current host. After the host is dead all personnel are ordered to back away, and personnel walking towards 035 are to be terminated before they can put on the mask, NTF will then put 035 inside a box, and replace 035 in its containment chamber
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Attempts to escape and kill as many foundation members while doing so.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Not really, from what I've seen i don't even know if the mask can be broken. Though most certainty the mask does not care for its host, if the mask gets a d class host there's a high likelihood it will kill the d class Infront of a armed person then possess the armed person
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: It can only breach SCP-049
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Technically SCP-035s host can be killed but besides that, the mask itself is invincible
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: For 5 minutes D class and NTF will attempt to clean 035s chamber. Once per minute 035 will be allowed to posses the people doing maintenance. After you are fully contained you must wait 5 minutes before hopping back on job queue

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A chat command used to show player action
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: do /roll 100, whoever rolls higher may do a action against the opponent
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a command that chooses a random number below what number you set, if you roll higher than someone doing a /me command then you win the /me
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random murder, self explanatory
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: Upon dying, you can respawn but must not use any info you had in your past life, and must wait 2 minutes before leaving bunks
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Acting realistic in a situation where someone has you under gunpoint, like a civilian pulling out a gun while under gunpoint of 20 CI, breaks FearRP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):5/7/24
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:
    Discord Name: W.eston
    Discord ID: 816445999769190420
  3. What is your in-game name?: Easton Maker
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488:)
  5. Steam 64 ID: 76561198965089658
    steam ID: STEAM_0:0:502411965
  6. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 360 hours in Gmod, maybe 15-20 hours in this server
  7. What other characters do you actively play as?: I play E6 (Easton) but i also play CI (Weston), and i may play gensec some but im not dedicated to it
  8. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: none

Application Accepted!
Contact staff in game using @ to receive your whitelist.
Make sure to read the rules before flagging on.
Have a wonderful day

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back