Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\MED_DEP\\NCO\\COMBATIVE_MEDIC\\Ace_Sol

AceSol

Reaction score
=======================================================================================================

<< == -- PERSONNEL FILE - Ace Sol -- == >>

<< == -- Level 4 Encryption -- == >>

<< == -- Authorized Personnel only. This is your only warning. -- == >>

<< == -- You have been WARNED! -- == >>

<< == -- [ . . . ] -- == >>

<< [ Enter Credentials Below ] >>

<< == -- [ Insert name ] -- == >>

<< == -- [ Insert password ] -- == >>

<< == -- [ Access granted] -- == >>

<< == -- [ Loading Files Now] -- == >>

<< == -- [ Files Completed ] -- == >>

=======================================================================================================

<<----------------------------------------------->>
[IC] PERSONNEL INFORMATION [IC]
<<---------------------------------------------->>

Full Name (Last, First)Sol, Ace
SexFemale
GenderFemale
Ethnicity-
Nationality-
Place of Birth (POB)-
Date of Birth (POB)May 24th, - - - -

<< Foundation Information >>

Date of HireApril 20th, 2024
Codename'Magnet'
Division / BranchMedical
PositionCombative Officer
StatusActive & Alive
Clearance LevelLevel 4 - II

[IC] BACKGROUND INFORMATION [IC]

<< Family Background >>

Mother (1)Iris Sol - Alive
Mother (2)Calaista Sol - Alive
Sibling (s)None
Marital StatusSingle
SpouseN/A

<< History Recorded >>

Early Life

Ace Sol was born with strikingly unique features: white-silver hair, grey eyes, and cream-white skin, traits of albinism. Found abandoned at the gates of an orphanage in a small town, she was adopted by a loving couple, Iris and Caliasta Sol, when she was just a few months old. The Sols provided a nurturing and accepting home, embracing Ace's distinctive appearance and fostering her individuality. Iris, a botanist, and Caliasta, a painter, encouraged her to explore the world and express herself freely.

Ace grew up in an environment filled with creativity and knowledge. She was a brilliant child, excelling in academics and showing a natural affinity for teaching. She pursued a degree in education and became a beloved teacher, known for her energetic and captivating teaching style. Her students adored her, and she was respected by her colleagues for her dedication and innovative methods.

Descent into Darkness

Despite her outward charm and success, Ace harbored deep-seated insecurities and a craving for control. Her relationships, though passionate, often ended disastrously. Her first partner, whom she met during her college years, wanted to rush their relationship. Feeling pressured and overwhelmed, Ace snapped, murdering him in a fit of rage. She dismembered his body, serving parts of him as meat buns to his unsuspecting family under the guise of a farewell gift.

The thrill of her first murder awakened a dark part of Ace's psyche. Her second partner's infidelity ignited a similar response. Ace discovered his betrayal and meticulously planned his demise. The grisly act was executed with cold precision, and once again, she offered his remains as meat buns to his family, relishing the macabre deception.

Her third significant other, whom she simply grew bored of, became her next target. However, this time her plan unraveled. He sensed her increasing detachment and managed to escape her clutches, alerting the authorities. Ace was apprehended, and her gruesome crimes came to light. In addition to her murders, an investigation revealed that she had also been committing tax evasion, further compounding her legal troubles.

Incarceration and Recruitment

Ace's trial was a media sensation, her calm and alluring demeanor a stark contrast to the heinousness of her actions. She was sentenced to life imprisonment and transferred to Site-86 in Egypt, a high-security facility known for housing the most dangerous criminals. At Site-86, Ace was designated as a D-Class, and subjected to various experiments and menial tasks.

Despite the oppressive environment, Ace's intelligence caught the attention of the site's medical. Recognizing her potential, they offered her a position in the medical department. Ace thrived in her new role, using her knowledge and adaptability to climb the ranks quickly. Her transformation from a prisoner to a valuable member of the medical team was nothing short of remarkable.

Rise in the Ranks

Ace's journey did not stop at the medical department. Her strategic mind and combat skills earned her a place in the site's combative unit. She proved to be a formidable asset, her ability to remain calm under pressure and her tactical acumen setting her apart. Her colleagues found her presence both calming and exhilarating, a blend of qualities that made her a natural leader.

In time, Ace became a prominent figure at Site-86, her past overshadowed by her contributions to the facility. However, the darkness within her remained, a reminder of the atrocities she once committed. Her energetic and alluring personality continued to mask the complexity of her character, a captivating enigma to those around her.

[IC] MEDICAL RECORD [IC]

<< General Information >>

Full Name (Last, First)Sol, Ace
Date of Birth (DOB)05/24/----
Blood TypeO+
AllergiesKetamine, Coconut, Aluminum

<< Physical Appearance Information >>

Hair ColorSilver-White
Eye ColorGrey
Skin ToneCream-White
Height5'3", 160 cm
Noticeable Feature/DetailsMiss Sol has several scars on her right leg and a serpent tattoo on her right arm.
Recently she got a Mark of Sacrifice on her left hand.
A Mark of the Lovers wrapped around her left wrist below the Mark of Sacrifice.
A mark of the Sands on her left shoulder.

<< Noted Injuries >>

• Bullet Wound (Open Aruttoscopic) - Miss Sol was brought into OR2 to be operated on. Due to her allergy to Ketamine, she was awake for the whole operation. She assisted the surgeons in the OR on what to do. The surgeons kept messing up with the incision, worsening her leg and causing her leg to be wide open. The surgeons also couldn't grasp onto the bullets for extraction which led to blood vessels opening.

<< Diagnosis >>

• Sleep Walking (Somnambulism) - "Did you know she stares at people sleeping? And then if you interact with her she runs off?" said Dr. FlashDrive.

[OOC] PERSONAL OPINIONS [OOC]

<< Loves >>

• Medical - "Medical is the best! Everyone has such an interesting personality."

<< Likes >>

• FlashDrive - "Very understanding! Quick to resolve issues."
  • Paradox / Elijah Jones - "He is awesome! Always caring about the opinions of everyone around him."
  • Dr. Longhart - "His knowledge brings me joy! I know I can rely on him in surgery."
  • Phoenix - "Wild personality and unpredictable for me. But he is a good leader!"
  • Dr. Hunte - "She is funny, yet scares me sometimes. . ."
  • Dr. Lily - "Very helpful! I get excited when I see her around! Easy to talk to!"
  • ASC VISION - "He lost an arm. But he is cool!"
  • NTF - "They give me a box every time I see them! I love that!"

<< Neutral / Mixed >>

• Consultant Medkit - "I wish to see more!"
  • Joey Silos - "He lied to me once. But cool and helpful!"
  • E6 - "Always something happening to them. . . I've seen them in the OR more than anyone."
  • GENSEC - "They are either here or not. Though they are helpful."
  • NTF - "I barely talk to them but they sometimes struggle with containment."
  • RA / Researchers - "I barely interact with them. But they're fast!" "I got to talk to them more and they are fun!"
  • CI - "I don't interact with them. They have attempted to kidnap me a few times, failing each time." "Something isn't right... I don't know what it is though."
  • SCPs - "Questionable."
  • MU-4 - "Questionable sometimes but I don't talk to them until they're hurt or need something." "They are cool! A few steal, some try to intimidate, and others are clumsy."
  • Site Command - "I only have seen them bark at each other or directing orders." "From interactions, interesting."

<< Dislikes >>

• D-Class - "They insult me for my height and always try to riot. They also failed to keep me as a hostage."
  • SCP-076-02 - "He scares me and unpredictable. I was given eyes. . ."
  • SCP 397 - "She always has a gun and causes trouble."

<< Hates >>

• Arm Stealers in CI - "Stop stealing arms! And don't steal other limbs. . ."
  • SCP-947-ATL - "Out of everyone in the crowd, he always comes for me first. I'm starting to think he has a grudge for me. . ."

[OOC] PERSONAL INTERESTS [OOC]

<< Loves >>

• MATCHA TEA!!
  • MEAT BUNS!!!
  • Snakes!

<< Likes >>

• Music
  • Novels
  • Spiders
  • Cats
  • Surgery
  • Horror
  • Mixology

<< Neutral / Mixed >>

• Interrogations
  • Negotiations
  • Kidnappings
  • Therapy
  • Psychology

<< Dislikes >>

• Roaches
  • Giants
  • Loud Sounds
  • Cybernetics

<< Hates >>

• CYBERNETICS!!!

[OOC] PERSONAL COMMS [OOC]

MEDICAL 1LT Elijah Jones - Paradox
E6 Matt Axel Smith - Tex
RESEARCHER HOR Halliday - Halliday
E6 Valk Schener - Valk
MEDICAL DOCTOR Longhart - Longhart
SPIRE Diplomat - Diplomat
SD Akatosh - Akatosh
NTF 1SG Matthias Grim - Grim
(Honestly Forgot Who Else)

[OOC] PERSONAL ITEMS [OOC]

• A bunny necklace - Was given to her as a gift, though she is unsure how to feel about it.
  • A mask - Got it after the pharoah event, scared to even have this.

Last edited:
// Updated Noticeable features, Opinions, and Personal Comms

// Updated OOC comms, NTF opinion. Also added IC Diagnosis, which was recently found out.

// Added personal items, updated clearance/job, edited codename, forgot who I got comms for :D

Back