Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\NTF\\ENLISTED\\CPL\\ Violet_Green [Hackable]

green

Reaction score
Logo_of_the_SCP_Foundation.png

WARNING ONLY CLEARANCE LEVEL 3 ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO VIEW THIS DOCUMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL BE SENTED TO SITE COMMAND

Character Information:

Code Name (If Applicable):
None

Full Name: Violet Green

Department: E-11 "Nine Tails Fox"

Character Description: LCPL Violet Green is man who is a Happy and cheerful man and not scared of challenge, Is hard working and won't break loyalty, Just wants peace and quiet so he can rest but he knows he can't and stil working as gensec to this day. never wanted to become NCO but accepted the offer. An Muslim man from Poland, Born in city of Białystok.

Character Impactful Events:
On 27/05/2024 During A GENSEC Meeting he was sitting and hearing all the stuff that was important and waiting for promotions, when it was his turn for promotion, he thought he would become CPL but instend he become a SGT. To this day he thinks why he would become NCO but he stayed like this and now he will become a Officer of GENSEC or even heck a Site Command.
On 27/05/2024 (Later in the day) Violet Green decided to transfer to E-11, he talked to E-11 2LT "Repear" about this one and He accepted and talked to GENSEC 1LT "Phantom" about the transfer and he also agreed, and is now E-11 LCPL and looking to become NCO or even new captain of E-11.

Character Opinions:

HATES:

Fruits: Veges are better!!

DISLIKES:
Eggplant: Why people eat this?

NEUTRAL:
Apple: Its good but bad at sometimes, but juices from it are the best!

Polish Beans Vodka: Best from the home country.

Thoughts on People:

HATES:

SCP-049: A Doctor who cures people and turns them into a zombie? thats werid.

DISLIKES:
SCP-076: A sword man who gives people unfair challenges? that's unfair for me.

NEUTRAL:
GSC CPT "Texas": I like him most but sometimes he does some bad things.

GSC 2LT "Diabolical": The best man in GSC, Always listens to me and helps me with things that i can't.

Character Unique Items:
Islamic Quran (Shia Based):
Quran who was given by my friend from Iraq.
Polish Beans Vodka:
The best vodka in the country and even in the world.

Last edited:
// Awesome DCB! I can't wait to see your character develop as time goes on, Green!

Back