Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site-85\\Personnel\\E-11\\NCO\\Sert_Timer

Chronomancer

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------
<NTF SL Chronomancer>

Level <4 AUTHORIZED ONLY> Beyond this point

!! Authorized Personnel only !!

Do you wish to proceed?

[Yes] No

Checking Authorization...
Paradox Antimalware system online
Paradox Ai system booting up

[Error]

Paradox systems [???] encryption unavailable

[reloading]
Paradox systems Unavailable

standard [L4] encryption Active

Granted Welcome: [A̶͉̋u̵͖̾ț̷̀ḩ̶̑o̵͖̿r̶̝͌i̸̹̒z̵̙̀ĕ̴̟ḏ̷̈́ ̴͕̓U̸̝͑s̷̪͠e̸͔͘r̷̬̊].

—————————————————————————————————————————

fMyArE52xbLeIfl9BO4jZbUqnz2cOUEwGYMVovggDZDOfpVMKbPpDGPsFhDb_N8Qf6mkeWZUrETQi9w0sdkOCW7xES1qCuBSr-zfT-9CmXt9AkFXohb4YZcAUS2a1c5hyD9QeO4fxNDF00IrCZecSbA

Name: Sert Timer

Date of Birth: 10/15/1990

Place of Birth: America, Florida, Miami

Past Occupations

GENSEC SGM

GENSEC LT

S̵̹̓̈́ǐ̶̲͉͝t̵̨͎̺͔͝ě̵̢̤͘-̸̼̣̌̍̾̾63 ̸̨̖͕̈́͝Ǧ̸̭Ę̷̖̮̣̋́̅͂N̴̛̬͇͇͐͘͝S̶͓̈͝E̸̫͚̣̖͗͝C̸̦̳͎̊̂̽͗ ̵̨͙͙͛̆͌͝Ċ̸̫̙̖́̒P̴̼̰̀̀͘T̵͇͖͚̉ ̷̺̦̫̉͊,

[DATA REMOVED]

NTF CPT of Site-65

Physical Description: 5,11, Red and blue Eyes, Brown hair, Right Side of their Body is covered in a black scaly substance that seems to fuses with his skin Weighs about 210 pounds, has a Cybernetic right

Blood type: O-

Psychological Description

Use to Worry about his role in the foundation looking for purpose to fight but now he can make a difference he's found his purpose

has trust issue's after Ȯ̴̡̖̰͓͓̅̓͆̈́ḽ̸̛̙͌́̈̒͝͝͝ͅi̴͇̔͋͒v̵̺̹̠̱͓͔͆̏̕͝e̷̖͇̲͈͒̾̀r̴̢̳̣̹͉̣̎͊̄͐̋̾͂͋̾͜ tried to kill him with a knife

Worries about his scar and how people will treat him when they see it thinks of himself as defective with it always makes sure to hide it when with others

Disabilities: a leg in combat

Resistance's for T̴͉̆o̵͔͘r̴̖̅t̵̝̐u̵̜̍ȑ̶̺e̸̙͑
Physical -1% Mental -36%

Relatives:

Jacob Timer - youngest Brother (Alive)

Oliver Timer- older Brother (D-Class)

Jackson Timer first son (killed in action)

Chris Timer - Dad (Deceased)

Jessica Timer - mom (Deceased)

[INVENTORY]

family photo ("photo of better times")

photo of [//////] ("still miss him")

Custom made reality anchor from "Paradox"

A book about the Garden of Eden

<Dislikes>
RRH - has PTSD whenever he hears the PA system announcement for RRH entering the site
D-class - Got to many stab wounds to count thanks to those orange suckers

<Neutral>

<Likes>

Tony Fapeenes - He's earn my respect he was a good CPT has had my back for a while and he trusts me , gonna miss him

O5- i've pledged my loyalty to the O5 its that simple

Trophies: American Army Patch, GENSEC SGT Badge, GENSEC SGM Badge, GENSEC LT badge,

NTF SSGT Badge, NTF LT badge, NTF CPT Badge

<Tony Fapeenes>
Information: <off site?>

Standing with: Good
=======================================================

<Komodo>
Information: <i was happy when i saw him return and to have him as captain i'd put my life on the line for him he words are like steel and you should respect his authority
Helped form the Helldivers Squad>

Standing with: Good

Audio Log Date 6/23/20##

<Log Start>
Got the mission objective from Command we picked something up about 5 clicks West we’ve been sent to check it out and as your Sergeant i'm in charge of keeping you boy’s safe to don't do anything stupid. Alright enough talking let’s get in the Humvee and move out.
<Log end>

<Log Start>
Ok we’re at the location of the sighting and it's just some old town *sigh* alright let's get a sweep of the area and see what we find *another voice can be heard*”Sergeant, we found something weird” what did you find a homeless guy “No, it's blurry?” Blurry? *an impact and be heard* JACOB NO OPEN FIRE ON THAT THING *multiple gunshots and screams can be heard with gunshots getting quieter after each scream until gunshots stop* f*ck what is this think *pistol shots can be heard* *a loud high pitch scream can be heard then shortly stopping* ow my ears *fumbling can be heard followed by a camera flash* 5 second cut in audio *once the log returns running can be heard, with loud winds in the background* *a sound of sert falling can be heard* “come on sert get up its getting clo-, FUCK” *jacob can be heard falling to the ground followed by a s̷̯͙̔ï̵̯̈́z̴͙͓͂̚z̸͓̈́͂l̴̰͐͐i̶̜͐͜ṅ̷̡̲̉g̸͔̎ ̶̣̦͐ś̵̱̒ȏ̸͕͔u̷͇̫̓n̸͕̳͌̑ḍ̸͒̓͜ ̶̫̀͠a̴̢͉̓́n̸̮̓̅d̷͍̗͋ ̵̫̃̌s̵̨̬̊̓c̶̗̩̓̊r̸̞̀e̶̎̚͜á̵̢̝̾m̷͘͜ș̷̃ ̶̮̎͝ò̸̙f̵͇́͊ ̸͖͐p̷̝͆̇ä̷̻̏͜i̴̳̓n̴͕̹̽ coming from sert and jacob*
<Log End>

Audio Log Date 6/29/20##

Audio Log Automatically Uploaded 10/2#/20##
<Start Log>
<heavy breathing can be heard>
<sigh> why gage why did you think that was a good idea <sigh> i'm lucky his aim was off only reason i'm still alive heh, ow, tonight has been "eventful" i got things to rethink i know i said i forgave them but is that really true to i forgive them <sigh> maybe- wait? fuck this was on the whole time <sigh> lets just hope it wasn't recording.

<end log>

Additional Comments: File will change over time as new data is found.

Last edited:
Back