Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F: \\Foundation_Files\\SITE_86\\Medical_Division\\Security_Medic_Officers\\Personnel_Files\\Jakub_"Manifest"_Kolar\\[Hackable]

Kpoorvin

Reaction score
DzshJC5YyhUk2BTCeGCcx5IE8OxDZGGs_slqboJXYjUqT9Q63awx3PWIvSPD6RlNlMMsWBcqHdTEFzh3dyznY3VcZflwGSdf55JMHInALrccvc6Tp6MZXcnJGr1FClS-a2Nic1KViEG7UCx-DqXHiVo
0fglwrZ1zmLwwFG6raPAyQeas7Mm3XRJu2ERIq9I6Q62vPW9NJfK9dy0Kd3JhMWNZp-U08CTS-BA64Wf7hTsfjGF6D9gNuR-RghSiVXvT5V9d1MsKzZ2sZ4-tEQqw0GlEohHB-z5qjLJVAhp78JtfiY

Level 4-II Clearance Required. Unauthorized/forced entry to encrypted documents will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Medical Division’s authority. Scroll down to continue.

SCP Foundation - Site 68 - Italian Alps

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Full Name: Jakub Kolar

Codename: “Manifest”

Nationality: Czech and American

Department: Medical Division

DOB: 4/21/XXXX

POB: Prague, Czech Republic

CHARACTER HISTORY:

Jakub Kolar was born in Prague in XXXX, but emigrated to the United States 4 years later, in XXXX. While growing up in Colorado Springs, Jakub developed a strong sense of morality, and did his part to help his country, becoming a fire lookout after graduating high school with high honors. After earning a Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Medical Services, Jakub moved to Montana, where he joined the fight against a group of militant religious fanatics. Afterwards , Jakub moved back to the Czech Republic and became a paramedic. During that time, his emergency medical expertise caught the attention of the SCP Foundation, and he was promptly recruited into the Medical Division in Site-86. Once in the Medical Division, Jakub quickly rose through the ranks, and has taken a leadership position within the Medical Division as the XO. However, some people within the site disagree with his tendency to prioritize ethics and morality over Site policy.

[OOC] PERSONAL OPINIONS [OOC]
<< Loves >>
Dr. Bogdanov: He may be the “enemy”, but he's my best client and always helps me out on surface!

Elijah Jones: I would get arrested by Site Command before I do anything to harm this man (which did happen)!

Peaceful resolutions: Why solve things with a bullet when you can solve things with a word instead?

<< Likes >>
NTF: Never had a problem with them, and they always help contain whatever hellish beast is destroying Medbay at any given time.

Ace Sol: Always positive interactions with my fellow Second Lieutenant! Positive interactions with her, minus when she arrested me for “assisting” Elijah in his “legal troubles”. I suppose I have to like her since she's (technically) my boss now!

Phoenix: More mouse bites!

Diabolical: My main man in GENSEC, always open to talk about our branches or to get a drink!

Elijah "Steadfast" Jones: He's alright, except for when he divorced me over the phone.

Citadel: My 2nd-most main man in GENSEC, can always have an important conversation with him.

Felix Cypher: That man has gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations, and he got me to where I am now!

<<Neutral/Mixed>>
D-Class: They do like to riot, but they're less hostile to Medical than they are to GENSEC, and there are a couple friendly people in there.

E6: Don't really interact with them much, when I do it's either having a laugh with someone or getting harassed about being on surface.

Site Command: Never really have a reason to talk to them, and they never really have a reason to talk to me.

GENSEC: They've really improved (no doubt thanks to Diabolical)! I look forward to working with them more!

David Snake: I know that man hates me, but I had reasons for why I did those "mildly treasonous" things.

<<Dislikes>>
CI: They torture, kill indiscriminately, and conduct wildly unethical experiments, but there are a few people with their souls somewhat intact in there.

Disrespect: I come in somewhere to assist, and you have the nerve to lecture me on what I'm “supposed to be doing”? Give me a break.

Surge: He keeps stealing from the candy bowl in Medbay. Doesn't he get paid enough to buy his own candy?

GENSEC: Half of my day is spent in D-Block doing things that GENSEC should handle.

Elijah "Steadfast" Jones: What a bootlicker, first and only priority is "serving the Foundation", you'd think the Foundation made him in a lab or something. I do hope that eventually he'll lighten up and I can get with him again.

Site Command: No concern for ethics, and they've made enough bad decisions that we're on our 4th Site Director now

<<Hates>>
Needless Violence: Some people are way too quick to raise a gun. Why can't people just take a moment to get both sides of a story, and sort things out peacefully?

Personal Comms:
ASC Elijah "Steadfast" Jones
ASD “FlashDrive”
Medical Director “Phoenix”
Medical Attending Ace "Magnet" Sol
RI Senior Researcher Dr. Bogdanov
RI Dr. Major
GENSEC CPT "Diabolical"
GENSEC 1LT "Citadel"
GENSEC MSGT "Horizon"

MD MSG "Doe"

Unique Items:

Hello Kitty duffle bag: I always keep one on hand to carry medical supplies and large amounts of cash for my medical supply business

Business card: Need high-grade medical supplies or home improvement goods? Call Kolar’s Commodities!

Chemical composition report from Doe's cookies: The horror...

Quarter from Steadfast's wallet: Welp, guess I don't have to pay him back now.

The Lobotomizer: A modified less-than-lethal .44 Magnum that can lobotomize from long range! Truly a medical marvel.

Last edited:
Just updated some personal opinions and added a little to the personal history :3

DzshJC5YyhUk2BTCeGCcx5IE8OxDZGGs_slqboJXYjUqT9Q63awx3PWIvSPD6RlNlMMsWBcqHdTEFzh3dyznY3VcZflwGSdf55JMHInALrccvc6Tp6MZXcnJGr1FClS-a2Nic1KViEG7UCx-DqXHiVo
0fglwrZ1zmLwwFG6raPAyQeas7Mm3XRJu2ERIq9I6Q62vPW9NJfK9dy0Kd3JhMWNZp-U08CTS-BA64Wf7hTsfjGF6D9gNuR-RghSiVXvT5V9d1MsKzZ2sZ4-tEQqw0GlEohHB-z5qjLJVAhp78JtfiY

Level 4-II Clearance Required. Unauthorized/forced entry to encrypted documents will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Medical Division’s authority. Scroll down to continue.

SCP Foundation - Site 68 - Italian Alps

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Full Name: Jakub Kolar

Codename: “Manifest”

Nationality: Czech and American

Department: Medical Division

DOB: 4/21/XXXX

POB: Prague, Czech Republic

CHARACTER HISTORY:

Jakub Kolar was born in Prague in XXXX, but emigrated to the United States 4 years later, in XXXX. While growing up in Colorado Springs, Jakub developed a strong sense of morality, and did his part to help his country, becoming a fire lookout after graduating high school with high honors. After earning a Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Medical Services, Jakub moved to Montana, where he joined the fight against a group of militant religious fanatics. Afterwards , Jakub moved back to the Czech Republic and became a paramedic. During that time, his emergency medical expertise caught the attention of the SCP Foundation, and he was promptly recruited into the Medical Division in Site-86. Once in the Medical Division, Jakub quickly rose through the ranks, and has taken a leadership position within the Medical Division as a CO. However, some people within the site disagree with his tendency to prioritize ethics and morality over Site policy.

[OOC] PERSONAL OPINIONS [OOC]
<< Loves >>
Dr. Bogdanov: He may be the “enemy”, but he's my best client and always helps me out on surface!

Elijah Jones: I would get arrested by Site Command before I do anything to harm this man (which did happen)!

Peaceful resolutions: Why solve things with a bullet when you can solve things with a word instead?

<< Likes >>
NTF: Never had a problem with them, and they always help contain whatever hellish beast is destroying Medbay at any given time.

Ace Sol: Always positive interactions with my fellow Second Lieutenant! Positive interactions with her, minus when she arrested me for “assisting” Elijah in his “legal troubles”. I suppose I have to like her since she's (technically) my boss now!

Phoenix: More mouse bites!

Diabolical: My main man in GENSEC, always open to talk about our branches or to get a drink!

Elijah "Steadfast" Jones: He's alright, except for when he divorced me over the phone.

Citadel: My 2nd-most main man in GENSEC, can always have an important conversation with him.

<<Neutral/Mixed>>
D-Class: They do like to riot, but they're less hostile to Medical than they are to GENSEC, and there are a couple friendly people in there.

E6: Don't really interact with them much, when I do it's either having a laugh with someone or getting harassed about being on surface.

Site Command: Never really have a reason to talk to them, and they never really have a reason to talk to me.

GENSEC: They've really improved (no doubt thanks to Diabolical)! I look forward to working with them more!

<<Dislikes>>
CI: They torture, kill indiscriminately, and conduct wildly unethical experiments, but there are a few people with their souls somewhat intact in there.

Disrespect: I come in somewhere to assist, and you have the nerve to lecture me on what I'm “supposed to be doing”? Give me a break.

Surge: He keeps stealing from the candy bowl in Medbay. Doesn't he get paid enough to buy his own candy?

GENSEC: Half of my day is spent in D-Block doing things that GENSEC should handle.

Elijah "Steadfast" Jones: What a bootlicker, first and only priority is "serving the Foundation", you'd think the Foundation made him in a lab or something. I do hope that eventually he'll lighten up and I can get with him again.

Site Command: No concern for ethics, and they've made enough bad decisions that we're on our 4th Site Director now

<<Hates>>
Needless Violence: Some people are way too quick to raise a gun. Why can't people just take a moment to get both sides of a story, and sort things out peacefully?

Personal Comms:
ASC Elijah "Steadfast" Jones
ASD “FlashDrive”
Medical Director “Phoenix”
Medical Attending Ace "Magnet" Sol
RI Senior Researcher Dr. Bogdanov
RI Dr. Major
GENSEC CPT "Diabolical"
GENSEC 1LT "Citadel"

MD MSG "Doe"

Unique Items:

Hello Kitty duffle bag: I always keep one on hand to carry medical supplies and large amounts of cash for my medical supply business

Business card: Need high-grade medical supplies or home improvement goods? Call Kolar’s Commodities!

Chemical composition report from Doe's cookies: The horror...

Quarter from Steadfast's wallet: This man is gonna be down 25 cents till he apologizes to me in person.
Made some edits to the personal opinions :3

Back