Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Ferruses Scp 947 one inch warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy corridor

Reaction score
• 1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0

• 1.If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):

• 2. Which SCP are you applying for?: scp-947

• 3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): scp-947 a technological suit shaped in the humanoid size it can speak to others and its primary ability is change its size from the standard humanoid size to the size of a rat or one inchs and to change back. scp-947 is an scp the chaos can use to infiltrate the facility using its small size to use any nook or cranny to hide it can climb to open doors hack iff needed and to bypass any facility members or staff to accomplish its stealth missions but scp-947 can be shot at destroying it or picked up and flushed away
4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Escaped

• 5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: It currently lives with the chaos insurgency

• 6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?:

It's doesn't breach and requires a specific number of facility member combatives to infiltrate for chaos
• 7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?:
It can be picked up or shot dead
• 8. What does this SCP do while breached?: it can infiltrate the facility and give riot reasons to d class or assassination

• 9. Does this SCP fear for its life?:no

• 10. Can this SCP open doors?:yes

• 11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?:no

• 12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Can be shot dead

• 13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: hope off job for 5 minutes before hoping back on

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS

• 1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):no

• 2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me picks up a box and also /me can be used for other rp that requires me

• 3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /roll highest wins

• 4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is like a dice game highest number wins so iff I do roll with a gensec in a search I roll to see iff I succeed

• 5. What is RDM? Please give an example:
When you or a player kills another player on the same team for no reason but for a kill
• 6. What is NLR? Please give an example:
New life rule all past knowledge is forgotan upon death when you respawn
• 7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: fearrRP is when you scared of dying and will do anything the person who puts you under fearRP to do like iff
2 gensec with guns out will always make 1 d class scarred for there life
• 8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):
Yes
• 9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):
Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION

• 1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):
12/04/2024
• 2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:
• 3. What is your in-game name?:
Ferruss mannus
• 4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):
STEAM_0:0:420644261
• 5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:
Gmod 1.947hours atlas 6 hours
• 6. What other characters do you actively play as?:
None
• 7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans:none

Last edited:

Pending
Please give definitions to the questions in Section 2 as well as giving an example to rolling

• 13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: It has a radio to communicate to chaos insurgency and only engineers can remove it with there tech skill
Please fix this question, you must hop off the job for 5 mins after being recontained
• 7. What is FearRP? Please give an example:
2 gensec with guns out will always make 1 d class scarred for there life
Please provide a definition for fear RP, this is an example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back