Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Toasters SCP-947-ATL "1-Inch Warrior"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toaster Strudels

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-947
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): This SCP is surprisingly a one inch humanoid entity. It's appearance is a hollow suit similar to SCP-912 "Autonomous Swat Armor". SCP-947 is a SCP that is capable of stealth operations that has the ability to climb walls and shrink itself and enlarge itself to its normal height. It may not seem like it but this SCP while tiny can withstand being stomped on but bullets are capable of penetrating the armor and destroying it. SCP-947 is capable of speech and can communicate to anyone freely even while it has shrunk itself. SCP-947 is loyal to the Chaos Insurgency and is known as a hostile threat to Foundation staff.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Escaped
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: The Chaos Insurgency currently maintains this SCP as it has escaped from Foundation
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: It doesn't have a breach however you need to have Foundation Combatives online in order to infiltrate.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: You can kill it with weapons
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: It can infiltrate Foundation and kill people and help D-Class or anything to cause confusing except breaching other SCPs
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: You can kill it with weapons. You can't stomp on it to death. Sadly.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Radio it in on Chaos Insurgency as it has an built in suit. Only Engineers can take it away (For Foundation)

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An action you can perform in game that the game cannot display itself.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would both roll and whoever highest wins normally.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is where players can roll a number 1-100 and its typically used to win /me combat
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch is where a player randomly kills other players. John Smith walked up to Walter White and stabbed him to death.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule is where you forget everything from your past life (everything before you died). If you died then you should never mention anything you learned before unless you learn it again in that life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you should fear for your life like you normally would. Example: If multiple guns are on you then you should fear for your life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? 04/10/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: toasterstrudels Toaster Strudels
  3. What is your in-game name?: Ganch Blamjho
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_1:0:121029272
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and what level are you in game?: Over 5000
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: CI, Gensec
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No clue about warns but I know I was banned permanently on the previous server which I have appealed and was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back