Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Ober's SCP-947-ATL Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberschnauzer

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-947-ATL '1 Inch Warrior'
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): The 1-inch warrior is a hollow suit that can alter its size at will, kind of like ant man. This SCP has breached containment from a previous site by using its size altering abilities to escape through the ventilation system. This SCP has been lost, and then found. It is currently a CI weaponized SCP for mass confusion and to give the upper hand to the CI in raids. This SCP is strong enough to withstand being stepped on and cannot be killed by being stepped on. The only way to kill SCP-947-ATL is to use any sort of firearm.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: ESCAPED
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: It is maintained by CI and being repaired after any raids.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: It breaches by using the vents and its small size.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: It is recontained by CI ordering it to come back to base or by foundation terminating it.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Stick with CI for raids.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: It can be killed by using any firearm or by being flushed down the toilet (I think).
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Wait for a breach timer (EG. 15 mins)

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No, never been it before.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a command used for roleplay as in actions. (EG. You have to perform surgery as non-medical personnel so you say you read a book on how to do surgery)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll to counter the /me to see the potential outcome.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A command that is used in roleplay to determine the outcome of situations/actions.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is a term used for when someone kills a person for no RP reason. (EG. A GENSEC kills a D-Class for just searching the trash or mining.)
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is a term for when someone dies and respawns with no recollection of what happened in past lives. (EG. A NTF gets killed and relays that CI are in the base after he died. That would be an example of breaking NLR.)
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is a term used for when a situation happens where someone is put under fear by a gun or weapon. (EG. A NTF is captured by D-Class and is ordered by one of them to not call any back up or else they would meet the real life version of the game over screen.)
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/28/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Don't have it, please accept this as my parents don't allow it.
  3. What is your in-game name?: Oberschnauzer
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198423084630
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 330.2 hours on GMod, I think about 10 hours of that is on Atlas Uprising.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: No other SCPS.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have none.

Accepted
Please note that you must hop off the job for at least 5 minutes after being re-contained on any SCP to allow other people to play the SCP
You should have your whitelist when you join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back