Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Helios's CI application

Helios

Reaction score
  1. Community Name: Helios
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Helios Trent
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199013195210
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: helios472
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Y
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Y
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 8.9k hours | 4-6 hours in AU (Ingame time)
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Cleans gun using cloth and rag. Used to describe an action
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll against it
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll 100 (Rolls a number between 0 and 100)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, Gensec kills E-6 for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, waiting for raid timer and forgetting everything
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: You must fear for your life if it is life-threatening, being GP'd
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: They view anomalies as tools to cause chaos and spread their influence. They dislike the SCPs; however, they are willing to use them if it benefits the chaos insurgency. However, if CI deems an anomaly unneeded, they will often sell it or destroy it. They also wish to break the secrecy of the foundation so they can use these anomalies to their benefit. Furthermore, SCPs like SCP-500 could be of vital use to CI's RND division as they could make potential combat-type syringes. CI could also use SCPs that they capture as decoys, as they have done in Lore, to attack a different area.

2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Depending on the current relationship and RoE with the foundation, I would ask over freq to my higher-ups on what I should do. If they order me to capture him, I would attempt to get his name and rank, and then I would give the information to my HUs. However, if I was told not to capture them, I would question them as to why they are here and near our base. If they gave a valid response, I would leave them be; however, I would still report it to my higher-ups as it is information on a possible kidnapping target if it is needed.

3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would go towards them so they could not get captured. I would then investigate and question as to why they were going there. I would ask them to follow me back to base, and I would then report the event to my higher-ups.

4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are the same rank

5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: When they are called SPIRE gain the powers of Alpha Administration, thus meaning they are in charge for now.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

ACCEPTED

(Get your AI ENLISTED tag in Discord and make a ticket to gain your WL)

Back