Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Lillian RP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian

Reaction score
Player Info

Name: Kiana Wolf

Discord (Your Default Username): Lillian

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:0:422601983

Current Faction & Branch: Foundation, Gensec.

Rank Held (RP): TRN

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): Yes i do https://forums.atlasuprising.com/threads/kiana-wolf-level-2-or-above.366/

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):
Kiana Wolf, a former clerk of the Genesis Green Incorporated worked a 9/12 job until a fatal accident in a research experiment being conducted by the GenesisGreen Inc. doctors breached containment because of a lack of proper resource management, infected and killed nearly everyone- except for me. Because of my unique blood-type (-O) i survived the encounter through sheer force of will, and the plant entered a symbiosis event and merged into my own DNA.
For around 20 years, i was in a deep hibernation and were not actively conscious for most of it. when i woke up i heard the foundation people inside of the building going around in hazmat suits because they found out anomalous stuff was going on in this building so they found me and took me in for questioning but what they didn't know is The plant-like anomaly now has fully submerged into my DNA, forcing my body to intake x4 the amount of resources it usually requires; alongside this fact, i must now have 2 hours of sunlight or have water poured on her face every 2 hours or risk a severe organ failure or risk passing out from the lack of sunlight of water and she will pretty much turn into a dead looking plant skin will start to go black until water is given to her again.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words): The way i see it benefiting my growth is more roleplay with people on surface and in site for example the researchers trying to find out or CI trying to get my blood and her pretty much being part anomaly part human i feel like it would be interesting for other people to see what happens and what can happen with some stuff from EX: being told no for surface and such so she will have to try to tell them but she doesn't really remember what happens except she knows that she NEEDS sunlight every 2 hours or else she could pass out or worse.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):i can make this benefit other players characters for them trying to find out what happened in my past and trying to find out what is my anomalous things that happens to me and being able to get researched on and if something goes wrong or someone a higher up for example wants me to be contained that brings RP for all NTF, Researchers, and even CI incase they find out what is happening with Kiana and they try to take her for some money or even NTF having to watch over me to tell me when its been 2 hours or even medics incase she does pass out from lack of the things she needs she might need to have someone watch over her or a researcher might try to heal her but it has been in for to long so it is fully in her DNA so it cant get out.

DENIED

Unfortunately this application has been denied. Feel free to reach out to me for further details! You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back