Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Waters Enthusiast RP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[M | FS] Water [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Player Info

Name: Water Enthusiast

Discord (Your Default Username): birchgod

Steam ID (Found Here):
STEAM_0:0:155865700

Current Faction & Branch: CI, AI

Rank Held (RP): PVT

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.):

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):
Water has the name for a reason, Before Water was a D-class in foundation he looked to be a regular person, but in reality, he was created by something named the Pool of life discovered by foundation researchers, after testing they decided to drop various liquids including water in the pool. This made a hand come out of it and climb out of the pool, when the researchers tried to talk to it, it tried to run, when they tried to subdue the anomaly it retaliated by attacking them, It stole clothes and ran away from the research site now residing in an alleyway in Washington, After he wanted to know more of how he was made he went to another site to try to break in. Foundation found out and brought Water into D-block where he was made into a prisoner, after Being class-C'd he was shot and began to bleed water, after realizing this he wanted to experiment on himself, he found out that his blood was not like the others. It was opaque down to the blood cells and 100% water with the characteristics of RH-Null blood but can be change easily, he can combine other liquids to it, but it would be diluted slowly until it has no effect on him, even if he takes a liter of his blood the water would always dilute the substance until it has no effect, he though as himself as different or unlucky, but just like water he can be changed into something else for the better or for the worse of him. The downside of this is that since he is a vessel for things he can be changed for the worse of others or himself lie changing his blood to something that can make him hostile to others, he has no family other than the ones that were created by the pool he refers to as "brothers" or "Sisters'', his blood is not normal only a combination of RH-Null and water can support him making surgeries harder to perform, Other blood types can assist him but will be weaker in effect in surgeries.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):
If the application gets accepted it will show many RP opportunities for myself in the server, such as stories to tell from his time researching himself or him being tested on positively or negatively, ECs could be able to do something to his blood that would change either that can be removed or be a permanent change to his body whether for the best or worst. With his blood being a combination of RH-Null and water, surgeries could be harder to complete. It would also help me get more interaction with people from tests from research and RND or questions people ask me.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):
If my application gets accepted It can be used for research or RND to learn how the ability works and how to interfere with it or make improvements to it, It will bring new reasons for torture and research on the character like for "how does this work" or "are there others like this.", It may allow EC's to use him be affected by something that can transform his blood since his blood can me turned into something else by another substance entering his blood stream, It could make people think of interacting with him more making his relationships with others grow more.

DENIED

Unfortunately this application has been denied. Feel free to reach out to me for further details! You may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back