Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Pumpkin's (The Other one) RP Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Pumpkin

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Name: Pumpkin/Cooper/ The Cure

Discord (Your Default Username): pumpkin_._.__

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:1:207027120

Current Faction & Branch: Chaos Insurgency- Research Insurgents

Rank Held (RP): Deputy Professor (2nd LT)

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): Si

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words): The Cure was recently shipped off to Ireland due to the fact an Old Friend requested his presence at the site. After a ride of about two days, he arrived at the Site and was met with an outbreak of something called "The Scarlet Rot". The Scarlet Rot is a dangerous sickness that eats away life like a vicious plague. It corrupts men and beasts who come into contact with it, deforming their bodies and eating away their wits, driving them to madness, and causing them to act like wild animals. Its just The Scarlet Rot from Elden Ring, I was thinking about ways to make my Character more Unique and how his Code Name would come into play with his Personality more, then it hit me. What if he was given something that is "Uncurable", The Cure, can't cure his own ailments. The only way he could theoretically develop a temporary cure is through extreme efforts by both His Research Department and The Medical Department. He managed to figure out as he helped regain control of the area that Flame works as a temporary "Cure" causing the Rot to retreat, unfortunately, he's been cursed with too much of the Scarlet Rott due to his dismay.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words): I think that this could benefit my character in a lot of ways, it gives me a story to tell, something to work towards. It also gives me the last impression that if I am not Cured soon, I'd has to be put to rest by those I've come to know and value. It gives my character a much-needed deeper look into life and really grounds him to realize, that humans aren't as powerful as he once thought. If he can't even keep control of his body, then how is he supposed to help others? With this realization, he becomes much more "Mature" and less of a joking nature, although he will still have his moments of course.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words): This roleplay can help others out by giving CI Research and CI Medical more RP value, given that they are now exposed to something they haven't seen before, or only heard about. A living breathing example is now before them and they can study it, learn from it and attempt to figure out a way to purge this Scarlet Rot from the human soil. Of course, its going to be a long and difficult process, but i think that is what would make it more interesting. Its not something that's just going to go on for a week or two and eventually stop, its something thats going to be there every day The see "The Cure" walking around, at least thats what I hope could be done.

On Hold!
Contact me as I have further questions into what this RP can entail!

Accepted!
Note: MGMT reserves themself to revoke this decision at any point of time,

as well as this RP may only take place under the conditions that I have provided you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back